All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Oh yeh lose a LB are CB and see what happens.
  3. Nope nethier CB went to the super bowl. True has never played back to where he was at before. Oliver has never been a starter with all on his back.
  4. I know this isn’t ideal but we needed OL and DL and we got OL If DQ is the wizard he is, then he can get the best out of a motivated Hageman. In Hageman I trust. My bold prediction PS at least we didn’t pick Greedy
  5. I hope not.
  6. smartest thing said here in a minute
  7. Where is the purple
  8. Why not pick Taylor? He could immediately come in and play.
  9. Nice video of our first pick on the phone with the team as he gets selected. Glad to see we picked such a humble kid with character. The big moment is around 2:25
  10. Still think it's missing an upper echelon DT penetrator and 5T power pusher. Maybe Davison can be taught to be more than he was in New Orleans, and Hageman can come on. We'll need both (or Means) to step up.
  11. No it's not. That defense had a sack leader, a Hags that hadn't missed two years, a Keanu, Debo, and Rico not coming off of major injuries, a Tyson Jackson and Courtney Upshaw run stuffing the middle, and a Jalen Collins playing sticky man coverage. AND even then it wasn't good enough to win. This defense is worse than that one.
  12. I have him as the backup FS, starting Nickel... Showing what I think has the possibility of being a formidable base defense package...
  13. missing Kazee at nickel
  14. It's...pretty much the defense we went to a Super Bowl with...
  15. Offensive lineman are never exciting.
  16. Probably pick up a couple of wide receivers...
  17. Now its your turn to imagine Quinn in a Speedo
  18. yeah his play calling had nothing to do with him getting fired
  19. That's a junky defense.
  20. At the expense of a very good 3rd round player. Maxx Crosby, Miles Sanders, Isaiah Johnson, Nate Davis, Zach Allen... And having 2 rookies on 5th year options at the same time will be hard on the CAP
  21. 2 Olinemen with fifth year options = keeping your core Oline together longer without having to sign/negotiate after the fourth year...
  22. Eli has been trash for awhile now as well. The Giants still spent many high picks to try and help him.
  23. there going to trade all the picks to move up and get a C.
  1. Load more activity