Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I watched 'The Hunt' and 'I See You' . Both movies had a different twist from the norm.
  3. tl;dr

Mets @ Braves

Help me out a little... is that good when 9 of your relievers perform like that? And the guy who might be the best one isn’t even here yet?
  4. Today
  5. You can’t believe that zero chance statement. I agree that it will be tough for Blank to move on but we do have a few HC candidates on the team. I could see Jeff or Raheem as our new HC.
  6. I’m sure they are probably limiting photographers and media because of COVID-19.
  7. I love when we get good players with cheap contracts!
  8. I’ll be glad when I see them on the field. Ready for some football!
  9. No brainer! He’s a shoe in if he wins a super bowl!
  10. I’m just glad we don’t have a ton of players opting out like New England. 🤞🏾
  11. Since the beginning our coaching staff has been saying you can’t coach speed. Although they are not all fast, the first round is packed with fast guys with a ton of potential. I just hope our coaching staff can coach them up.
  12. Yes he’s great! I’m more anxious to see what we will do with all the lb/s hybrids! Anybody else curious??
  13. This guy is naturally talented with a killer mindset. He will be fine. I just hope Oliver is on a short leash. He’s the player I’m most worried about.
  14. I’m pulling for him. Hopefully he plays good and it’s easier for the Falcons to let go of Bailey or Davidson.
  15. I didn’t really think of that injury last year. But honestly I’m higher on Brian Hill. But hopefully Ito is still ready to roll.
  16. Shane Greene, Tyler Matzek, Mark Melancon, Josh Tomlin, A.J. Minter, Luke Jackson, Grant Dayton, Chris Martin, Darren O'Day have combined for 36 1/3 IP, 32 H, 6 R, 5 ER, 2 HR, 6 BB, 43 SO, 1.24 ERA.
  17. Buried in this news story is like the saddest goddam thing I've ever seen that's hitting me on existential and emotional levels and and I'm trying so dam hard not to cry
  18. If nothing changes the Marlins will get back on the field in Baltimore on Tuesday. They're scheduled to play the Orioles in Baltimore for 4 games with a doubleheader on Thursday where the Marlins will serve as the "home" team.
  19. Tigers pitcher Tyler Alexander set a new AL record by striking out 9 straight batters in relief in the Tigers loss to the Reds in game 1 of their doubleheader.
  20. If the Billionaire owner gets him that is a fan. Watch out. The Wilpons are the Rankin Smiths for the Mets.
  21. That sucks. They need run now and additional three weeks of OTAs
  22. Welp, I sure hope the pass rush turns on in Atlanta cause the safety situation here is lacking.
  1. Load more activity