All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Super cool that Steve's now fine just posting outright racist comments and memes in ABF.
  3. Brees and Brady have been on their last year for like 7 years now... THIS IS THE YEAR! Still waiting on @MAD597 to tell me how many games Julio has missed due to "foot issues". Apparently it's every single year, I don't know if you have heard Vandy.
  4. Been hearing this “Injury-prone Julio is gonna decline soon” navel-gazing in TAFT for 3 years now....and he keeps on rolling...
  5. The team hasn't released how they're going to break down the cap hits. Just based on the numbers 34 guarenteed / 3 years = 11.3 average cap hit years 1-3 and 23 million in year 4. Again these are average numbers but the more you move those numbers around the bigger the hit in another year and teams are not in the habit of adding too much of the guaranteed money hits into the last year. Neal's extension is coming up and they're going to have to do something about the pass rushing situation. Either re-sign or find a replacement for Beasley, (neither option will be cheap), and then Takk so they can't get too crazy with pushing the cap hits into the later years.
  6. I wouldn’t be surprised if Tru gets shopped heavily next offseason
  7. I agree. As long as this man gets us a Lombardi trophy, I could care less if they give him 30 million a year
  8. You just racebaited HM a few minutes ago.
  9. That's my main problem with all of this, is that Goodell seems to pick and choose his battles and is not consistent in the least. Zeke got 6. And he didn't have the history of Hill. Neither had video evidence. Hill is on audio threatening his fiancee. KC is an AFC favorite...kinda odd huh?
  10. Vic: 90% sure he's gone regardless of how the year goes as he'll either show us more of the last two years or ball out and become cap unfriendly. The 10% is that he plays well but just bad enough that we could afford a deal with him. Tru: I thought we were pretty married to him until after next season.
  11. Every...single...day Same thing. It got old 11 years ago. Now it's just beating a dead horse. Not even a dead horse, not even a rotting horse. The dusty bones of an old dead horse.
  12. Off to the lake people. Be safe out there, it is 101 here in Northern Virginia. Supposed to be hotter than that down in Central VA...stay hydrated.
  13. Julio will set the standard for WRs, and will not lose anything into his late 30s. We are not looking at a normal human being, and think the FO realizes this as well. He will be worth every cent and every year of his new contract.
  14. Sure you don’t..... Julio somewhere in the 4 years/$80 M range.... Could care less what Thomas gets...
  15. More race baiting/shaming against people who are not voting for the right "party" more of the same just a different day.
  16. Definitely a lose lose. For his salary we could have kept Irvin and signed more players. I really expected him to be traded last year to be honest. We’ve seen enough
  17. That’s what happens when all of your main targets are gone
  18. I would think only illegal immigrants who have been denied asylum are the only ones that need to worry...
  19. my uncle is a HUGE Packers fan and he says Rodgers is running purely on rep. says he hasn't been good for 2 years and the refs give him a bunch of breaks. there was also a guy who posts on here whenever we play the Pack and he said something similar.
  20. Bring back? I cut them scrubs back in Madden 17...
  21. Takk was drafted in 2017. I am not hoping for his emergence again. I am hoping for his emergence. DQ is a great defensive coach. He knows the issues. Despite Beasley working on his own instead of getting himself to FB where he needed to be, I hope DQ will still have enough time to get him back on track. If Beasley responds to coaching and develops additional pass rush moves and Takk develops as expected, we can have a very good DL. That is 2 big "ifs". But, things are quite different now. Why do you think the Falcons are doing the same thing and expecting different results?
  22. I said it back when this broke that I thought he might come through this one. It sounds like the kind of backwards nonsense I have seen in other relationships. I view Hill as the kind of guy who is just going to always have drama and nonsense in his life and he will attract similar people. If he didn't do it, this is the proper outcome but I will say that all these events of the past few years with guys getting multiple chances have made me feel a little sorry for Ray Rice and his wife (no issues since that night).
  23. Dear magic 8 ball, is HM safe if congress and the white house were full of people that thought like Omar?
  24. It's not a lose lose. If he balls out someone will no doubt back the brinks truck up for him, it just won't be us. And that's fine. 3rd scenario, he is inconsistent and lack luster again, both he and Quinn are both gone. I'm more confident in Vic being gone than Quinn obviously, but Quinn has attached his noose around Vic...
  25. When someone asks what has he done after you point it out that is just bad faith acting. Since you brought up Obama. Mentioning what he does to his own people is like asking what Obama got to reopen relations with Cuba (not helping their people, now that is hackery at it's finest.
  26. I don’t get what this has to do with Julio or Michael Thomas. Funny movie what contracts do you see each of them signing?
  1. Load more activity