All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Another cool thing about Grady being so young and the length of this contract - he can still be motivated for one more big contract since he will be a free agent at age 30. I realize Grady doesn’t struggle with motivation but still....another contract to shoot for.
  3. Jason whatever is an idiot anyway. Cam is like a tier 3 or 4 QB.
  4. This isn't a bad idea, but I would put l.o.s. at 35 or 40 yard line. I like it
  5. Can't see how you could really ban the kneel. They would just start "tripping "accidentally. I'm on board with that though. At least make them during run AN dives. I want to keep kickoffs even if they all become squibbs. Make a rule where it has to bounce before midfield if need be. Wouldn't mind scrapping them in O.T. Though
  6. I agree with both of these posts. The longer Bailey is out there the cheaper he gets. Getting Julio done frees up a bunch of cash to get Debo done long term both are good options for the team.
  7. Freemans quick twitch is.a.question mark for me. That one will be answered quickly though
  8. It’s not that at all if you hadn’t noticed this over the years you been missing it.Fans speculate to high heaven doomsday scenarios it then look totally stupid when the FO not only sign these people for the most part the money they have speculated about isn’t even close. Just look at the Jarrett deal,how many on here mentioned or speculated he wanted AD money.Not only we’re they wrong they didn’t have any information from the people that were negotiating this deal and basically listened to the media and made the **** up. That’s why I have posted how I have because really no ones in the loop,f all on here no how the cap works and how we are structuring these deals and how timing comes into how these contracts work. Here in lies the issue.
  9. Drug resistant bacteria.
  10. You're talking about after the offense and defense went brain dead ?? Lol this team was up 25 points , no matter what you dont lose a game like that just because of refs. Stop making excuses , did you forget 3 players playing hot potato with the ball?? Or freeman's whiff, Jake's hold, sanu's facemask, all the whiffed tackles in the 2nd half, defense couldn't stop anybody. Need I go on?? Theres your explanation. Just accept that this team choked , it's not the refs fault or the pats fault.
  11. Close and deal being done weeks ago are different things. Also deadlines push people to agree.
  12. That is it in a nutshell.
  13. I was shocked he threw 5 in a row, he just came out like a seething bull and I felt like he pitched the entire inning in less than 3 minutes.
  14. You like being called a Nazi? Quit you ******** calling Democrats "commies" Right Now.
  15. I mean...Trump was speaking about McCain only, and years later you still believe he meant all POWs. I'm a bit dismayed that you think that nothing was achieved, really? I know you're stronger than that. Hey we all get down about this or that BS sometimes, but we all look out for each other and make sure we get home ok, or at least try to. That's something. A guy in Iraq was telling the younger dudes, "I don't want to hear ANY of you complaining! If you had voted for Gore, none of us would be here right now."
  16. It's what he's shown flashes of, he just likes his slider a bit too much. The Brewers were thrown off tonight because of how aggressive he was with that Fastball.
  17. And statistically, Ryan has no peer since the end of 2015. Won 3 playoff games. Yet somehow Cam Newton made the list of elite QB’s three years running. 2019 NFL QB tiers: Who's a franchise guy? A rising star? A place holder? Here's where your starter ranks By Jason La Canfora Apr 5, 2019 at 12:11 pm ET • 8 min read Tier 1: Bona Fide Franchise Quarterbacks 2017: Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Russell Wilson, Drew Brees, Ben Roethlisberger, Cam Newton 2018: Rodgers, Brady, Wilson, Brees, Roethlisberger, Newton, Carson Wentz 2019: Rodgers, Brady, Wilson, Brees, Roethlisberger, Newton, Patrick Mahomes, Andrew Luck This is the highest of terrain, reserved for men who have won MVPs and rings, or, in several cases, both. It isn't easy to crack, but Mahomes, throwing 50 touchdowns passes in what amounts to his rookie season and nearly slaying the Pats to get to the Super Bowl, um, yeah, that will qualify. Wentz drops down, with injuries slowing his ascent, though I could see him right back here in 2020. I believe Newton will have a bounce-back season as well: I like the assemblage of talent around him and a second year with Norv Turner will produce some big things in Carolina, says here. It's time for Rodgers to start playing week in and week out like an MVP, too, and we'll see how his relationship develops with novice head coach Matt LaFleur. Luck has been destined for this tier for a while, and with the way he played last year, after missing so much time to serious injury and worrying if he'd ever make it back, I suspect that by January no one is arguing against him being in the top eight passers on the planet.
  18. You can't convince me that they weren't close and then a deal magically happens at the deadline. They had to be close
  19. So why was it agreed to weeks ago, then reported they're not close but trying to get it done before the deadline?
  20. I believe him, seems to be genuine. I have known about many Hawks and Falcon transactions over the years, well in advance of the public release. Both sides talk, players talk, any number of sources.
  21. Some pretty nice insight from PFF. They label Matt Ryan the Saints “Team Killer” PFF calls Matt Ryan a 'team killer' against the Saints By John Sigler | June 17, 2019 10:23 am ET The analysts at Pro Football Focus have graded and charted every NFL game back to the 2006 season, and they recently put together a list of “team killers,” or players that have logged the highest grades against each of the 32 teams. That’s good news for New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas, who received a nod for his efforts against the Atlanta Falcons. Saints quarterback Drew Brees was praised for his consistently great performances against the Carolina Panthers. However, PFF picked out Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan as the bane of the Saints, hyping up his individual performance in 21 career games against New Orleans: The trend of elite quarterbacks — which Ryan is — dominating divisional opponents continues with the Saints. Against New Orleans, Matt Ryan has racked up 523 completions on 797 attempts for 6,354 yards, 39 touchdowns and just 13 interceptions. While his 51 big-time throws lead all quarterbacks in the matchup by 21, his 11 turnover-worthy plays are fewer than fellow NFC South quarterback Cam Newton (12). While Ryan has generally made good decisions with the ball and aired out some porous Saints defenses in his time, it hasn’t amounted to much. Ryan has lost more career games against the Saints (13) than any other opponent. That’s nearly as many losses to the Saints as he’s suffered against the other NFC South teams — the Panthers and Tampa Bay Buccaneers — combined (15). Maybe he’s not as lethal as his passing numbers suggest.
  22. Today
  23. It would make sense for them to sell but I just don't see it happening. It's not the way they've operated the last two years when the smart thing would have been to raise the white flag after the 2017 season.
  24. There’s no way they don’t sell. They are about to lose the two best trade pieces they have for nothing in the offseason, while they could strike while the iron’s hot in a definite seller’s market. Not to mention that farm system is barren.
  1. Load more activity