All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. I am all for second chances. But this isn’t a good look for the Falcons. Dan knew he was going to take some hits so I hope Durkin can add the commensurate value. One thing. It’s better that Durkin is in the pros vs coaching in college.
  3. But you said he was top 5. Wrong. Now where did he rank last year? Last six years? Definitely not top 5.
  4. Miss me with the cap space argument. That is dumb. Also, like @FalconsIn2020 alluded to.. But yeah...he sucks at his job amirite
  5. I feel like you need a "Is this weird filter" installed on whatever device you are using. It would help you immensely.
  6. Why not? He's got talent.
  7. Exactly, just with a more strategically capable OC and gave him help with run game/OL/TE side; not necessarily DK’s strength. @FalconsIn2020 regarding verbiage, apparently DK and MM all got together and cleaned up the verbiage a bit so it’s not quite so long. Just from what I recall back in the spring...
  8. Dimi is under .500 with only two playoff berths in the last six years bro. Mostly because of his roster building.
  9. Quinn already said injuries are no excuse. They aren't. Only on TATF. Pull up the injury lists of the last 10 Super Bowl Champion rosters. AVAILABLE CAP SPACE RANKINGS OF LAST FOUR LOMBARDI WINNERS COMPARED TO FALCONS 2018 - NE (19th), ATL (31st) 2017 - PHI (24th), ATL (32nd) 2016 - NE (12th), ATL (29th) 2015 - CEN (23rd) ATL (25th) T
  10. Neas still the backup SS; which is the role Wilcox came in for. Will miss a veteran presence/opportunity at big 3 S looks perhaps; without further progression out of Neas or a corner to allow Kazee to slide back to S in some situations.
  11. yep both guys have been talked to and confirmed they will be in athens.. washington going to tennessee on friday and in athens sat-sunday.
  12. Chinese corporations are just as evil as American corporations but have even less accountability and transparency.
  13. Wow, I was looking forward to what he could bring to this team. It really sucks but I wish him well and a speed recovery.
  14. Tyreek hill wasn't suspended does that make him ok? Banks went to jail is he a bad guy? The system doesn't always work.
  15. I was quite surprised to see Aaron Freeman say Bennett was a “strong contender” for starter. Wonder where he got that idea from?
  16. So if your son had died under his control you'd he ok with this? @papachaz you too, y'all would all still like him? Do some more reading man. Please. Read the parent and player statements.
  17. I don't think we would win a SB without Matt getting a ton of credit, give the offense's success is basically built around his success.
  18. It amazes me how these discussions twist and turn. Salary cap is very much real but can very much come back and bite you in the future. But what really amazes me is that the same people who want to pay this player or another as superstars, are the first to complain about our lack of depth. Quality depth costs money too.
  19. "Durkin is by all accounts an awful football coach, even if you ignore his career 11-15 head coaching record at the college level. Durkin presided over Maryland’s program when the preventable death of 19-year-old Jordan McNair happened because of a heatstroke during team workouts. Even though the coach himself wasn’t directly responsibly for McNair’s death, investigations into Maryland in the aftermath exposed Durkin as the leader of a program defined by intimidation, bullying, and a lack of accountability for coaches who abused players." Go read man, abuse, a death, lots of fun stuff by him.
  20. The puppets were the weirdest part for me. I did not enjoy his show really. Funny enough, this movie is produced by a Chinese media conglomerate To finish up my thoughts, Tom Hanks sucks as Mr Rodgers. He has too much "baggage" to play that "pristine morality" role.
  21. Absolutely. Why would Kazee be our 3rd safety when he could be on the field 80% of the time at the nickel. It’s a perfect spot for him.
  22. He is already bringing bad juju, players dropping like flies for the year.
  1. Load more activity