All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. But, but > pay the man. So we paid the man. Look what that got us.
  3. Anyone think Campbell is looking like he's carrying quite a bit more weight this season? He looks slow.
  4. No. Too light in the as and been gettin worked the last couple games.
  5. I agree. The window for Quinn, Ryan, and that current roster closed the second that game was over. Period.
  6. Our pathetic defense would've likely made the Steelers' 3rd string QB look like Joe Montana today.
  7. The mental gymnastics that you're forcing yourself go through is intellectually dishonest though. Quinn was a DC for a successful team, but the team was truly run by Carroll. Again, ex players praised Flores as the Patriots DC as well. That is just what players do - you can't take their endorsements seriously. You are also leaving out 2018.
  8. I also wanted Shelton. You don’t view Davison as a true nose?
  9. in a Fantasy World , where all your dreams come true
  10. There simply was too many growing pains to 1-5 and we can’t even be certain of a turn around. What is the point? If he isn’t fired tomorrow: We would need to absolute destroy the Rams and Seahawks in consecutive weeks to salvage this season/his job. Then I ask, is it worth it to settle for these coaches?
  11. It's just too bad we don't play Miami and Cincy for the top draft pick knowing our exceptional record versus the AFC over the past 4 years.
  12. I normally think blaming the refs is a copout. But those calls probably cost us the game. Horrible.
  13. Yep, officiating really just gave them extra plays for the defence to screw up on. Scrap the replays unless common sense can be used.
  14. Seems like it. I've been a fan since the first game they ever played and still no championship. This gets old, heck it's been old.
  15. The officiating has been pretty bad across the board for many years now. That’s not an excuse. Get some pressure on the **** QB and stop playing scared. Our offense might of been inconsistent at times, but at the end of the day they performed just fine. This defense is laughable at best, and even more laughable when DQ unfolds his playcall sheet only to fold it back up and call the same defense over and over expecting different results.
  16. Please shut up
  17. None of the points that Ryan put up today we're garbage stats.
  18. Depends on whether we want to go 4-3 or 3-4. I'd go 3-4. We'd need a true nose. Man I wanted Shelton this offseason. He's ballin on a $1.0M cap hit. Can play 4-3 or 3-4. 26 years old. Troffed. Need at least one backer if we go 3-4. Regardless of what we run, we need DBs in the worst way. Unless we purge, the cap won't allow for many FAs that can fill year one holes, so to answer your question, two, maybe three years.
  19. Lmao imagine being as optimistic as OP in every day life?
  20. Normally I think blaming the officials is a copout. But those calls were egregious today. And definitely swayed the game.
  21. Quinn was meant to fix the defense this year. It has gotten worse, much worse. Bring in an offensive minded HC and that will bring stability for the rest of Ryan's career.
  22. huh ?? wait start over
  23. he is talking nonsense , you basically have to run the table with the nfc south. Win all games and win at least 2 games between Seahawks, Rams, Jags, 49ers. I cant see that happening. Tbh , its not because im not a fan. Im just a realist.
  24. But, but, what if we go undefeated the rest of the season and end up 11-5?
  25. I added on to my post but not quick enough Blank doesn't want a GM making the detailed football decisions. He wants a Seattle and NE type situation where a high powered coach makes those decisions. When Quinn was hired, Blank stated that 8 to 10 teams do it this way and they tend to be successful.
  1. Load more activity