All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. MNF

I love how they refuse to show the replay on that stuff. lol Lions were screwed on that hold, too.
  3. No...actually its easier to watch them now. I expect the defense to be horrendous...because it is. I expect the offense to struggle in the 1st half...because they always do. When you expect to watch a terrible team and they perform that way...you are not surprised. I guess you could say that I'm comfortably numb when it comes to the degree of suckage that the 2019 Falcons provide!
  4. MNF

I waiver'd on who I wanted to be honest...I tried buying into Dirk but it took how long to get a TD on our opening drive this year? He has to let Matt take the reigns and go up tempo to get an edge...
  5. The Lions just falconed...
  6. MNF

12 guys! Where the replay on that
  7. On that front...you all see Takk's new Twitter about section? "A DE who almost get sacks." At least he can poke fun at himself I guess...this defense is terrible. Deion Jones letting up on that TD was all I needed to see...
  8. **** man....thats messed up..
  9. MNF

Rodgers has all day to throw.
  10. I like him, except he has gone full troll mode when it comes to Ryan. Losing does that to some fans.
  11. He earned that for sure. Glad to see my O State boy ballin
  12. Right, he needed a distraction from the impeachment inquiry and the feds doing a cavity search in Rudy’s bank records
  13. Well played, my friend...well played...lol
  14. Nats are going to sweep the Cards. The bloop hits arent falling for STL anymore.
  15. MNF

A lot of posters did not want Bevell here...
  16. Question asked, question answered...
  17. No. He has had how long now to build a defense in Atlanta? He needs to go now. Holding on to him at this point shows the ignorance of Blank.
  18. You should see him in the other threads. Keeps claiming Falcons are spending the most on offense. I show him 2 sources; Falcons are 8th and 11th on either...he says we spend $30M more than next team on offense. Dude is blatant trolling just to try to mess with me. Decided I'm done with the liar. People like him spread ignorance because of how much they "need to feel right" regardless of the truth.
  19. I think Matty should have his shoulder and rotator cuff mri'd and scanned. His power is off. He is tossing a bunch of butterfly and floater balls. I wonder if he has stiffness or pain when he throws. I don't want to see play through pain. We do have Schaub. In case he needs to rest or a quick snip. We need Matty.
  20. MNF

A bad holding call on the lions.
  21. I alone can fix it. Dude words cannot express how nonsensical this all is. How hypocritical. Words cannot express it.
  22. Oh look...another stupid *** post about what's not a problem with the Falcons.
  23. Your words are bedazzled
  24. You’ve got to be ******* kidding me
  25. 8 years of Milquetoast Obama is enough.
  1. Load more activity