All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Guess he is giving up on the idea of double digit sacks already.
  3. Ramsey will show up just in time to intercept Ryan 3 times. The media will start blowing the rams again and act like Sean mcvay invented offense after they beat our atrocious defense like a drum. or we upset and get a meaningless win and they’ll say mcvay is on the hot seat hahahahaha. Stupid media.
  4. Sprained labia. Out 2-4 more weeks.
  5. LOL what? Trutrash would fetch what, a 4th?
  6. That back injury will be magically healed
  7. What personal attacks did I make exactly?
  8. Is he gonna play this weekend or will he still be out with a back injury?
  9. That's steep. Especially since you gotta pay him.
  10. The Rams have to win now or else they are screwed because they keep giving up 1st round picks.
  11. May be. He still needed it.
  12. Kind of a dumb move for the rams imo. They keep mortgaging their future for “win now” moves when it’s been obvious they have big problems. Their biggest problem wasn’t even their CBs, it’s the fact that Gurley and the run game isn’t as effective. On the upcoming game though, I hope Julio or whoever lines up against Ramsey lights him up.
  13. Hey,,,,maybe if they played their games on the practice field they might win a game or two?
  14. Haha. I wouldn’t doubt It.
  15. I get it, man, fair enough...but I also remember a bunch of years where the Cleveland Browns were a mausoleum of 1st rd QB's. Guess I got desensitized. "Brandon Weeden, Tim Couch, and Brady Quinn DON'T like this"
  16. Um... you were saying?
  17. This aged well.
  18. Oh Brother...….you mean the brotherman might have rah rahed himself right out of a job? You have to change it up a little...….same ish gets old for everyone eventually.
  19. Agreed. Falcons could get like a 3rd for him.
  20. That’s a lot to give up. they probably figured it was a good week to bring him along slowly w an easy win on the schedule
  21. A team that don't sit on their hands... nice
  22. Falcons need to be smart and honest with themselves and flip Trufant while they can. Philly and KC lost out on Ramsey and absolutely would entertain a Trufant deal.
  23. I somewhat believe from the piss poor coaching DQ has shown, that's its possible that Beasley didn't want that one on one hands-on training.
  1. Load more activity