All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Seems like this thread could’ve been posted in whatever topic you’re throwing subliminals at... Agreed though, you shouldn’t expect 5 players to hit out your draft class(not seeing who even suggested that). The one or two guys you do hit on though, you want to be cornerstones. All starters aren’t created equally, so simply listing the amount of starters and depth still on the team isn’t very informative. It’s how Kroy Bierrman was explained as anything but the meh player he was, on here.
  3. Clearly but you hate Julio so objectivity is lost on you.
  4. He handled that Jimmy Graham push off well by sticking with him and turning his head around to make the play.
  5. We are watching a completely different game.
  6. Way to get out of it Julio!
  7. He's been getting squeezed like heIl tonight.
  8. 5 Walks
  9. I think he already started breaking out last year. He was our best linebacker while Debo was out. But I agree...Big year in store for Foye. He was the 2nd fastest Falcons player on radar last year. Nearly 22 mph if I remember properly
  10. I don't give a rip about what these stats say, Julio is not a good pitcher and might be the luckiest pitcher in the NL.
  11. A lot of people playing really loose with the word treason the past decade or so.
  12. This is truth. I remember you saying a moth before the draft you’re good with anyone but ‘insert name’..... and sure enough, he is a Falcon
  13. Julio not getting any close pitches!!
  14. Anyone interested in watching the GOT documentary tonight from 9 till 11 ? Might be more satisfying than season 8 .
  15. I don’t see how anyone could complain about our drafting since 2014. I suspect nobody drafts better than us over that period 2014: Matthews, Hageman, Allen, Freeman 2015: Beasley, Collins (mental dud), Coleman, Hardy, Jarrett 2016: Neal, Debo, Hooper, Campbell, Wes, Poole 2017: Takk, Riley (still contributes..sort of), Kazee 2018: Ridley, Oliver, Senat, Foye, Gage, Ito 2018 could end up a special class if Gage and Senat jump this year
  16. LB Foye Oluokun is going to prove to be an absolute steal for a 6th round pick in 2018. Coming out of Yale, this raw, inexperienced, but Uber athletic LB, appeared to be a project type player. Many here were complaining he was a wasted pick strictly for special Teams. He is going to be our starting weakside LB this year and after another training camp he may explode. He has the athleticism, measurables and skill set to be an elite LB. Moreover, no way he plays so well last year without high level intelligence and instincts. Foye’s great play toward end of season was a main reason our defense started bouncing back after all the injuries. Look at his measurables: HEIGHT: 6-foot-2 WEIGHT: 230 pounds ARM LENGTH: 33-7/8 inches 40-YARD DASH: 4.48 ( did any LB run faster at combine? This is WR speed) BENCH PRESS: 18 (pro day) VERTICAL: 37 inches (pro day- would have been 6th at combine for LBs) BROAD JUMP: 7 feet, 3 inches (pro day- would have been tied for 4th at combine) 20-YARD SHUTTLE: 4.12 seconds (showing his quickness and change of direction would have been 2nd with linebackers only behind Clemson's Dorian O'Daniel (4.07). But when we lost Deion Jones, Foye ended up leading the team in tackles over the rest of the season. You could see his explosive power on some of his tackles. He would blow ball carriers up when he had a bead on them. He also proved to be really good in coverage. 6’2” and 34” arms is elite length that DQ loves. Just look at this incredible play, a LB isn’t supposed to be able to run with Jimmy Graham 50 yards down field and do this. Alford would have choked and gotten flagged for PI, but Foye tracked the ball and made a play on it, preventing a TD.
  17. Yesterday
  18. So you a undercover racist or something?
  19. Lindstorm or Cominsky this year?
  20. I think we could win a title with players off that list. We know they’d be good ppl. So he got just 1 sack in 2 games? I thought it was 2. Regardless, Jack doesn’t rely on Grady for his production. They compliment each other. It’s not Crawford riding Garrett’s cape
  21. ****.. Swanson is barreling so many..
  22. The moves analysis fell seriously short. I hate when we get ESPN announcers...
  23. I’ll take it..
  24. Come on Acuna.. snap out of it
  25. We usually pick that ONE GUY that I don’t want.
  26. You sound a little mad to me . Go sit in a corner sis
  1. Load more activity