All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Have you seen him lately?
  3. Anything over 0% is a surprise to me.
  4. @WhenFalconsWin I know you read the link. You need to JGFO dummy.
  5. Well to be fair... if a team is 1-5, that's a pretty good indicator that the team flat out sucks. It's hard to win 8 or 9 of your remaining 10 games if your team flat out sucks.
  6. Chances to make the playoffs? Falcons? The ATLANTA Falcons? I'm surprised OPs keyboard didn't explode when he titled this thread.
  7. Angels will name Joe Maddon their next manager. Showalter was reportedly plan B.
  8. Let's take a look at the draft picks Miami has been able to enjoy thanks to passing on Ryan.
  9. I see you copy my posts now. Didn't I just tell you this on the last pages? WFW, first call Biden dropping out of the race back in April when he announced. Most of you Lemmings are behind the WFW curve.
  10. Hey @Champagne, just last year Colts started 1-5 and made the playoffs! Cheer up bud, the Saints won't make the SB anyway with their Bountygate coming back to haunt them.
  11. The percentages might say that, but it means nothing in the end. What was our percentage chance of winning the SB at 28-3? So while I doubt we can make the playoffs, who knows how things will turn out? We could finish 4-12, 8-8, or ...
  12. I always expected that Trump would look a reporter in the eye one day and say "I never ran for president," but I'm pretty sure wfw will do it first.
  13. The good news: 3 of our 5 losses are to AFC teams! The bad news: We have the worst defense I've ever seen being a Falcons fan, and I promise you, that's saying something. We need to beat, consecutively: Los Angeles, Seattle, New Orleans, and Carolina to get back to .500. I would be absolutely elated, but, I can assure you, I won't hold my breath.
  14. https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1184517791942135809?s=20 But the Falcons should tank because tanking guarantees you get a better draft pick and with a better draft pick you get a guaranteed better player and uh...uhhmmm...
  15. I would love to tell him to "JGFO" so maybe I'll get nastier and with shorter responses.
  16. Here's a quick recap:
  17. Thought that was the most gut-wrenching loss I'd ever see. Boy did they prove me wrong!
  18. He did, but he isn't the type of corner that Quinn wants in his system. He was the perfect type of player that a team like the Pats would sell high on. Our defense played well without him and he was due a big raise. We could have used that money and draft capital to reinvest in the secondary or our pass rush.
  19. I was 14-0 at the Dome before that game. 14-1 afterwards. Sucked.
  1. Load more activity