All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. mmmm no, I want to start allllll over if Quinn doesn't right the ship.
  3. We could have traded down and gotten more picks and still got those two. Every move you want to make in the draft is easier with a top 5 pick in each round.
  4. I like those guys if we weren't strapped with a QB that needs all the help he can get while ignoring the defense in the first round 2 straight seasons while banking on overrated players(Beasley, Campbell,Tru). I like the vision with those two guys its just the timing of it is off imo.
  5. Its not even about Dan Quinn. I think it has to do with the guys at the very top, including TD and Blank. This is what? The 100th coaching change since TD has been here? Players stop playing for their coaches after 3 years? Mora, Smith, Quinn, Reeves. It doesn't even matter who it is, the players stop playing for their coaches. My view is, build your team up with hungry young talent who want to play. Forget the big names like Trufant, Beasley and Mckinley. Get guys like Miles, Bethune, Delshawn Phillips and a long rookie Corner. We have WAY too many guys who think they are just way too good for this team. This is all culture thinking. This is all just players giving up for no reason. Coaches probably gave up as well. Blank needs to get rid of the whole GM staff. TD has been SAVED by the likes of Matt Ryan and Julio. That's about it. I would rather have 53 hungry guys who will take their bumps but will actually play hard every sunday, aka the Colts, than have a bunch of VET big names that are ready to go to vacation.
  6. If we go 3-13 and get a top 3 pick, it's time to bite the bullet and draft Tua. You only get those opportunities every 10-15 years. Matt can still start for awhile, but it's time. The full rebuild is inevitable.
  7. McGary and Lindstrom have to be priorities going forward, though. Our OL coach is almost just as important as our OC or DC. They're the X factor next season, even if we grab a RB in the 3rd or something. It's on them next season.
  8. An 83.3% completion percentage.
  9. Let’s say the Falcons dump the “quin-ner” early on due this embarrassing defense, what would you think of Morris as interim? Is he a viable interim HC to evaluate for possible retainment after the season? He had some ups and downs in Tampa. But the glasers are a strange bunch
  10. It's D. All of the above. Lack of talent, coaching, AND effort. There are maybe 2-3 players on our defense that would be starting for a playoff caliber team. You have to also consider this: If a player doesn't have enough professional pride to give effort, because he doesn't like the coach he plays for, what does that say about the player?
  11. Yeah I watched it last night and was underwhelmed. It feel like they properly set up Kandy as the antagonist. Everyone's favorite phrase to scream about sequels is "fan service," and the flashbacks did that to an extent, but they also worked to show everything Jesse lost.
  12. Remember when folks talked about Evans like he is a straight shooter? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
  13. I thought it was a good move as well. First round prospects tend to have about a 60% hit rate, so we should get at least 1 strong starter.
  14. I sit through the games like a bad movie honestly. It's better once you stop taking it seriously.
  15. 100%. Might as well go for broke and at least bring some heat and force a few mistakes!
  16. Like Kyle Shannahan? Bill Belicheck? Their schemes and game planning are at top of the list as coaching goes, and their ability to get results with less talent is phenomenal. Players matter, and finding players that fit your philosophy are important, but the scheme is the primary choice you need to make before getting players to fit that scheme.
  17. I believe that's what they call a picket fence in Jamaica.
  18. Minus the QB comparison, I think our Falcons mirror more the Bengals Franchise with the same 0-2 Superbowl Record.
  19. You have no clue how peaceful my day was yesterday not watching them lol
  20. Lindstrom and McGary picks could still pay off depending on how both of them develop. I actually don't mind the move of double dipping in the 1st round on OL or DL.
  21. If you're still defending Beasley, you don't understand football.
  22. I'd like to see Beasley as a "healthy scratch" the next few games. If he cares anything about another contract (I've heard he doesn't), that should motivate him.
  23. We almost NEVER left games early. Even pre-season. In 50+ years I can count the number of games we've left early on 2 hands. This year I left early in both home pre-season games and also the Tennessee game.
  24. Freeman missed holes yesterday. He had opportunity for so many more yards. Don't know if his vision sucks or if he just doesn't have the quickness he once did.
  25. Shoot Ill take an Arbys reuban if you cake it in horsey sauce
  26. The coaching staff wouldn't be here as long as the talent we acquired if they suck that bad. You never pass up on talented players because of a bad coaching staff.
  1. Load more activity