All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Dude I mean yeah. We don't like the mother ******. And we take this personally. People are people. First, evidence shows that Trump was connecting to the Russians throughout the election. You continue to minimize it because it doesn't live up to the fantasies you think all "Liberals" have. Second, he would have done that no matter what. He lies dude. It doesn't matter what the facts say. He lies. Why do you care that his lies align with reality? He will lie no matter what. This is now about Obstruction of justice and setting the precedent that a POTUS cannot engage in illegal conduct in office without repercussions.
  3. Dan Quinn..........sounds about right. Always scouting the right one, but choosing the head scratcher.
  4. Literally every team in the NFL passed over Lindsay 7 times bruh
  5. Can't say either line is stacked. Can say there's more quality depth for both lines. Want a game changer for the lines at 14, my preference would be DL, but OL works too. If you go OT at 14, think the next 3 picks need to be defense- hopefully doing for the DL what the 16 draft did for LB & S.
  6. It's not anything that I'm realizing or not realizing. I'm not saying it isn't possible. I'm not saying it doesn't happen. I'm not saying the Falcons didn't do him dirty. I'm merely saying don't go throwing stones when in a matter of minutes you heard this kid talking and thought the immediate worst of the Falcons and whomever he talked to. If the verbiage is changes every so slightly to "Hey PL, we really like you but as it stands now we're not looking to draft a RB." Then did the Falcons really do anything wrong? That's all I'm saying. Two sides to the story.
  7. I can’t prove it but I’m sure this happens every single year with at least 1 player
  8. A.healthy Freeman is a very good back. Being a clone isn't a bad thing. I to has a better jump cut and better straight line speed.
  9. What? Why? Ito is a Free clone. If we hadn't resigned Free then sure.
  10. What drew me to Lindsay was the power he showed. Falling forward, going through guys, etc. That's the kind of back I like. Ito was a Free clone and I hated that.
  11. Who is "they" Was it a scout? TD? What if it was a scout who didn't realize TD had changed his mind about a RB? Being mistaken is much different than lying. Why are the falcons obligated to tell him their draft plans anyway? What if they simply changed their minds later on?
  12. As a replacement for Coleman I would have chosen Ito over Lindsay as well solely based on college
  13. Lindsay went undrafted so all teams missed on him, not just the Falcons. Also, who can say that Lindsay would have gotten the same touches behind Coleman that he did in Denver.
  14. Could be we considered ITO the better receiver of the two which is a must for us. I fell in love.with Ito last year and mocked him in the 6th. Ito 's tape was incredible and his production was insane.
  15. It's more common than you realize. There are far more guys like Phillip Lindsey out there. He didn't say that they were supposed to draft him. He said that they told him that they wanted him, but were not drafting a RB.
  16. I just don't see us picking Simmons with DQ on the warm seat to have this defense humming day 1 even if the off the field wasn't an issue.
  17. Go look at Ito college videos and Lindsay and you tell me who should have gotten drafted. This isn't hindsight talking. This is me being upset the team scouted both and thought Ito was the better runningback. I'm not saying I was pounding the table for Lindsay last year.
  18. That is a bad man right there. Love his competitiveness. Really sets the tone for the rest of the young guys.
  19. The primarily FBI-led effort to to assess and counter Russian influence on Trump before and after the election—is entirely missing from the report that was delivered to Attorney General William Barr. There are a few hints of its existence in the form of color-coded redactions within the version of the report made public by Barr, but the results of that investigation, which is still ongoing, are unknown. What is clear is that Russia’s involvement in the election was extensive. In fact, it was more extensive than was known previous to the release of the report. Russia wasn’t just buying ads on Facebook or propping up false news sites to claim that Trump had won the endorsement of the Pope. Russia was also organizing actual protests and rallies inside the United States, including such events as a “Miners for Trump” rally in Pennsylvania. Russia had “boots on the ground” inside the United States for Trump.
  20. There's always two sides to a story. I wouldn't go throwing stones just based off of this clip. You add/remove one word in that conversation and it changes the whole context.
  21. No he doesn’t. Sorry. And Hageman was my avatar for 2 years. He isn’t even close to Pro Bowl. At 28 you should not still be talking potential. Just hoping he makes the team
  22. He would have been the fastest rb in this class had he ran. I'm just saying a rb running sub 4.3 is once a generation stuff
  23. You sure this isn't hindsight talking? Can you really say that you were a supporter of Lindsay over Ito last year? Not asking for proof really...I'll take your word for it, but it is questionable given the undrafted versus drafted positioning of the two players in question and we're not talking 7th rounder to undrafted either.
  24. Arik Gilbert — 5 star, #1 TEKelee Ringo 5 star, #2 CBJordan Burch — 5 Star, #1 SDEKendall Milton — 5 star, #2 RBMekhail Sherman — 5 star, #2 OLBBroderick Jones — 5 star, #2 OTParis Johnson — 5 star, #1 OTLen’neth Whitehead — 4 star #4 ILB Akinola Ogunbiyi — 4 star, #12 OGCarson Beck — 4 star, (should be #2 QB), #3 QBNazir Stackhouse — 4 star, #19 DTJamil Burroughs — 4 star, #10 DTJustin Robinson — 4 starTate Ratledge — 4 star, #4 OTHenry Gray — 4 star, #6 CBJoel Williams — 4 star, #12 ATHDwight McGlothern — 4 Star, #10 CBJalen Carter — 4 star, #5 DTTank Bigsby — 4 star, #8 RBZykevious Walker — 4 star, #5 DETheo Johnson — 4 star, #3 TEJalen Kimber — 4 star, #8 CBKobe Pryor — 3 star2021Cane Berrong — 5 star, #1 TEDavid Daniel — 5 star, #1 SMicah Morris — 5 Star, #1 OTAmarius Mims — 4 star, #2 OTTerrance Ferguson — 4 star, #14 OT
  25. This line is far from stacked.
  1. Load more activity