All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Really interesting. Some states have fixed rates, Cali like you mentioned has a variable rate though. Thanks for the info.
  3. Sounds like a ******** al qaeda mother ******
  4. but what if he was....
  5. somehow fate would have it as more likely for him to get hurt at an official team sanctioned event.
  6. LOL that ranking is garbage. 6 out of 8? NFCS contains a HOFer and 2 MVP QBs and they put the AFCEast above them? Jameis as bad as he can be would be a godsend for any of the AFCE teams except New England.
  7. i don't understand why guys like worzone keep repeating '2 states' as an actual argument as if 'arbitrary geographical distribution of population' is somehow more representative than a national popular vote. we've had two minority administrations in a span of five elections. like even the most cynical conservative that honestly recognizes the electoral college as the vehicle for maintaining minority control over the federal government that it is has to recognize this can't be a blueprint for longterm political or social stability.
  8. I believe this year it can be reasonably argued Ryan is the best QB in the NFL. I believe that was also true in 2016. I’m breaking his QB play out from thr rest of the team and coaching staff to draw that conclusion
  9. Cam's shoulder issues and Winston being a train wreck every other week is what led to 6th. Not to mention we all know Ryan is disrespected in the media. All they see is Drew Brees and 3 other guys in the NFC South. You can argue we are #1.
  10. You had me LMAO at losing to the Cardinals and that Arizona will put up more points than the Vikings, Colts and @New Orleans!
  11. AFC east is a joke of a division. All they have right now is Brady. AFC West has good ones but Flacco brings them down and Carr is just okay. NFC West isn’t that great, Jimmy G ain’t done **** and Murray has literally done nothing. North has an argument since their worst QB is at least okay and have arguably the best. NFC South should still be 1 or 2 anyhow. At the very least #3.
  12. Arming our allies should a larger war with say Iran's major ally Russia pending? Maybe that would indeed be an emergency. If hes doing this for Yemen attacks then no this is bad precedent
  13. I know this is a controversial position, largely fueled by fan emotions, but if a QB has declining skills, I take that into account when rating QBs, rather than relying exclusively on past achievements, some where scheme, outstanding coaching and defenses all play into it for me. for instance, if Ryan was drafted by Patriots in 2001, and Brady by Falcons in 2008, I believe all of America would be insistent that Ryan was hands down a better QB than Tom Brady. Moat of Brady’s Super Bowl winning years, he’s had defenses that were #1 or close in points and/or total defense and hands down the best mind in football coaching him with a relatively stable scheme. Conversely, Ryan had had major scheme changes, several new coaches, with few exceptions terrible OL play and mostly bad defenses. Fact is, Ryan almost beat Brady head the head with Brady having #1 defense in points and Tyan having the 27th defense in points allowed. And I still maintain Brady’s better coaching was the reason they won, Ryan had the game won.
  14. Yes and what a disaster that would have been
  15. Yeah I’ve heard good things. Not a bad player either
  16. Wait...that would make it ok?
  17. Unless our upcoming war with Iran is going to include other nations this makes no sense and shouldn't be allowed.
  18. How The **** Did Rudy Giuliani Select This Obscure Atlanta Hawks GIF?
  19. The dark side of what hmfic and several others here believe
  20. Isn’t that the problem entirely with authoritarianism?
  21. It’s the new governing style...the president declare an emergency and does whatever he wants. And Republicans are cool with it as long as it’s a Republican doing it. They’ll probably lose their s*** when a Democratic president does this same thing for gun control or climate change or similar policies.
  22. It is. He is graded the divisions, not the individual QB’s
  1. Load more activity