All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. This is who you’re defending ROH.. seriously?!
  3. Happy Easter all
  4. It is what it is. At least I actually offer other insight all that little boob does is the same old ****; it's why most people don't even talk to him or have him on ignore. He's an obsessive loser with a hypocritical attitude he doesn't see.
  5. Do we? This guy harps on the same bs all the time, and ****** when he gets called out.. yet you’re here to back him up.. stop speaking in absolutes like you know it all and people won’t call you out on it This!
  6. That piece ESPN just showed was exactly what I was talking about and why Fried needs that high fastball strike to be successful. If that's a ball then the hitters can lay off it and sit on the curveball and either take it for a ball or hit it when it's a strike.
  7. Yeah...maybe so....we all ****** up to a degree....lol
  8. Yesterday
  9. This is who you’re defending?! seriously?!
  10. Well it's annoying whenever a person doesn't like a player that all they do is talk **** about that person over and over and over again whenever they don't get a hit. We get it that some folks don't like the Josh Donaldson signing. There's no need to constantly harp about it.
  11. Doesnt matter that I change the title because the words " draft day trade " ALWAYS were in the first paragraph and he knew it. I changed the thread title to eliminate the excuses...
  12. Why stop at 1-4? Add in Markakis and Dansby (don't know why he's not ahead of McCann tonight) and that's the best 1-6 in all of baseball. If McCann and Flowers are even respectable, well that's the best lineup in baseball, even if Ender is nearly an automatic out. That is why I was pumping up the lineup all winter!! Because I believed in how good these guys could be!
  13. Yes seriously....we all want the same thing although we bump heads sometimes...but you making snide remarks everytime someone somebody talked about does something so you can prove a point is getting old...but you do you....
  14. Well, maybe JD is coming around...
  15. With him getting going....is there really a better 1-4??
  16. It's all he's got, doesn't know anything else...literally nothing else.
  17. 2 innings, 2 AB's, 2 homeruns for Josh Donaldson. I like this pace!!
  18. Must be nice to be washed up eh??
  19. Seriously?! You come at me with that?! Not your boy?! Lmao ok
  20. Its like John Madden. "If they score a touchdown...then they get points"
  21. HOLY JOSH DONALDSON!!! BOOM!!!! 5-0!!!
  22. Oh **** Yes!!!
  23. Good lord Donaldson
  24. JD crushed that one!!!
  25. Give it rest....****
  26. My man Donaldson....
  1. Load more activity