All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. We can't pay him. Why is this so hard to understand?
  3. These guys are connected. One of his bro’s will give him a job even if he has to go back to being a positional coach. also wouldn’t surprise me to see him on tv with his enthusiasm.
  4. ikr We should all want a guy with an average arm, minimal range, no speed, devoid of power who's K rate also climbed.
  5. Of course they would get Ramsey right when we thought we were gonna face a depleted secondary. Falcons aren’t allowed to catch breaks like that
  6. They already screwed themselves going all in last year and coming up short. They just keep digging their grave deeper.
  7. He might not want to stick around in the NFL. He sure coaches like he doesn't.
  8. It’s technique and learning and applying leverage more than it is anything. That’s how 250-260 d linemen can bulrush a tackle that outweighs them more than 100 lbs.
  9. Haha. “Man, that’s really wack”. Love It.
  10. I was actually happy for a second
  11. Well, I did enjoy your Joy Taylor pic..
  12. The Rams are able to be aggressive right now because Goffs contract hasn't kicked in. Once that does, they'll never be able to stack their roster like this again.
  13. Wonder how many of you message board draft scouts would have said the Pats were reaching on McGary win they picked him if we hadn't traded up for him?
  14. Yesterday
  15. I'd rather have Ramsey than Takk and Lindstrom, our two first rounders from the last two drafts. Ramsey is top five in his position. Needless to say, our two draft picks are not. Bird in hand is worth two in the bush.... ***ducks for cover***
  16. Still would be good for the Falcons to get rid of him.
  17. Guess he is giving up on the idea of double digit sacks already.
  18. Ramsey will show up just in time to intercept Ryan 3 times. The media will start blowing the rams again and act like Sean mcvay invented offense after they beat our atrocious defense like a drum. or we upset and get a meaningless win and they’ll say mcvay is on the hot seat hahahahaha. Stupid media.
  19. Sprained labia. Out 2-4 more weeks.
  20. LOL what? Trutrash would fetch what, a 4th?
  21. That back injury will be magically healed
  22. What personal attacks did I make exactly?
  23. Is he gonna play this weekend or will he still be out with a back injury?
  24. That's steep. Especially since you gotta pay him.
  25. The Rams have to win now or else they are screwed because they keep giving up 1st round picks.
  1. Load more activity