All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Someone post the savage gif. This deserves it
  3. I disagree. Another big salary for a talented player who is showing growth that is homegrown is what you pay. Even if you are rebuilding. UNLESS you get a top 60 pick for him. I keep saying that. You can let Hooper walk and get a 3rd round comp pick, so you need to be over compensated if you're moving him now. You trade Hooper, you have nothing at TE. Stocker needs to be cut this offseason. That leaves you with Jaeden Graham. Julio and Ridley at WR. Freeman needs to be cut. So at that point you've pretty much rendered the offense to Matt, Julio, Ridley, Gage, Graham, and Ito. You definitely aren't winning a SB with those guys as your core. You'd have to invest in a new TE, whether it's a contract or a high enough pick to get one or a WR to replace Hooper/Sanu completely. That's why I keep saying a 3rd is not worth it.
  4. you know, I am too. With the number of GA players on the Pats, and now a guy I've grown to really like the last few years. I might now wish so much bad luck on them now
  5. In the real world that would have never happened. He should be happy Quinn is the only person on the planet that had faith in him. Well Quinn and the hard nosed homers
  6. Smitty cut Ray Edwards after paying more money. DQ, you are next, so Vic and stay Edwards can hang out in a bar.
  7. Well, maybe he's the guy. Can he cover? Because he'll be asked to cover in this scheme. It seems to me Quinn is trying to run more 3-4 principles, disguising which side (Takk or Beasley) is rushing in order to keep the defense off balance. Maybe we need to go back to more 4-3 principles, though we have always used 3-4 principles on the line even running a straight 4-3. But maybe another guy to come in and compete can make this work. I'm down with whatever at this point. This isn't a Super Bowl year, so let's start figuring out the path forward.
  8. That’s the thing though. A lot of people fell for that one year and thought that’s who he was. He’s always been the same guy he’s showing to be today. The only thing he had in 2016 was a veteran in his ear pushing him and showed him the way. If he truly had passion it would have stuck with him and there wouldn’t be a new thread started about him every 3 hours. He lacks passion for football man. It may be part mental but overall he lacks passion. If that’s not true then he needs to prove that theory that everyone except a few people realize wrong. I was honestly hoping he would prove us doubters wrong this year and shut us up but he doesn’t have what it takes to do that
  9. Morris could become the DC unless he's the interim HC....we need a real WR coach anyway
  10. Debo been walking around all season with his head down, like his GF broke up with him. Dude is not the leader we thought.
  11. 1 great season earned him 13 mil this season. Good for him
  12. Cut him now, he deserves to be cut for his lack of effort and his weakness
  13. So, keep Hooper for the inevitable down year and see what the new CBA does for cap , etc? A single third round pick isn’t going to necessarily turn things around in exchange for losing Hooper. I’d rather not worry about TE for this rebuild. If this was a major tear down, then what’s the point in keeping anybody? That’s where we probably differ. And, if that is the case we are requiring picks and moving on from Julio and Ryan in a couple years. On the other hand, a couple of good drafts and letting dead money fall off the books in 2-3 years from the bad contracts, could have us primed to a window re-opened and still open. A new head coach and/or GM with better drafts in two years could be a very good team. Admittedly, the defense needs so much help next year it probably can’t be completely fixed without current guys on roster making big leaps Of course, that is possible if coaching & scheme is a large part of what’s happened to this year.
  14. Agree. How many times have I posted that message? It's just a fact. The more of them you have, the more your options are limited regarding the talent level of their supporting herd.
  15. Bro, you are the king of speculation. Do you write for the national enquirer?
  16. Are you 24? I only see 60+ year olds using Fakebook.
  17. ahhhhhh my generation fakebook instacrap snoopchat never been so proud to be a 24 year old lmao
  18. Get outta here with this nonsense
  19. 'Dumping Julio' now costs more money than keeping him and certainly wouldn't free up money to help 'make us competitive in the near future' - the opposite is true in fact.
  20. If I was the GM I would have fired DQ after the Super Bowl bust **** right maybe I shouldn't talk GM stuff lol I would prob fire everyone I was so mad
  21. The thing that gives me a little concern is this -- this team is still too talented to be 1-6. We're not devoid of talent. A team with a good QB has a head start on teams that don't have one. We're losing to teams we ought to beat, and could beat. But if Mr. Blank sees that there are personnel deficiencies on both lines of scrimmage, and that Quinn is doing the best he can to make something of that mess, and Quinn has been asking for it to be fixed and it isn't getting fixed, that sounds too familiar. And it probably won't, but could, give Blank reason to keep Quinn around for a season or two to see if he can get better results with a fresh set of eyes on the personnel side of things.
  22. Pretty sure what caused it to fall apart was because of the speculation went to ridiculous levels and that it would be the magic bullet that would take him down... then it didn't turn out to be the case. Now I'm seeing the ridiculous ******** coming from the GOP to defend this stuff.
  23. Leaving For Good... Loves Fairy Godmother... Looking For Geraldo... Longing For Greatness...
  1. Load more activity