All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Hes an fa in 10 games, why would anyone give a pick for him?
  3. It will be a miracle season 10 straight wins and monkies will be flying out my ***...and the wizard will give me a brain for being a Falcons fan.
  4. This current Falcons team is basically a 10-6 offense with an 0-16 defense. Mix that up you have a 5-11 team which sounds about right, but this Falcons team may not even get to 5-11 now.
  5. .... this is the stupid timeline. I am convinced that’s the multiverse we are in
  6. Absolute galaxy brain ****
  7. True that
  8. Ladies and gentlemen, your 2019 Democratic Party
  9. Said no one ever!
  10. Assuming Quinn stays, 1-15, his defense is so dysfunctional. If he's fired at the bye or before, then possibly as high as 4-12, it's already a lost season, they missed their time to try and save the season, by letting him go a few weeks ago.
  11. Yeah, just not the one you want.
  12. I would dissect this... But I'm going to agree for a different reason I say keep him atleast until the end of the season.....It's going to be a really good thing to have the number one overall draft choice... And I'm being serious.....
  13. Egos.
  14. I haven’t heard of this defense. What is it?
  15. Shouldnt have never came down to a FG against a 1-3-1 team to begin with. That team should have never scored 34 points.
  16. well today... we really needed at least 34 in regulation time; 33 was just a little outside of the margin of error.
  17. I want bieniemy too. Whoever the new coach is. They need to fix or gut the defense. And get a d coordinator who is aggressive in creating tos
  18. They have to gel. Or so other posters say.
  19. Hot diggity da mn!!!! Been saying this since 2015.
  20. I actually for some reason think Quinn and staff will get another shot next year...hear me out before you murder me lol. Quinn: He did change the scheme somewhat to a 3-4/5-2 and doesn't necessarily have the players to run it best, was this change neccessary? We are for sure headed for a top 5 draft pick as we have the toughest remaining schedule for the season...I honestly don't see many wins coming this season. The staff has shown to be better at drafting than what we had previously. So with prime draft position and some cuts, some 3-4 specific players can come in. I don't know that the team has quit on him because yesterday they came back from a large deficit and balled on both sides of the ball during that time and the catalyst on defense was an ADJUSTMENT to man coverage. So that tells me some of the players can play and some are past overachievers who have had their real underachiever selves show up, and they need to go (Beasley,Cambell,Ishmael).
  21. If Matt Ryan who has been in the league since 2008 needs yet another learning curve! He’s not very intelligent and should be in another profession that requires less thinking and improvising!
  22. Defense, we are tied for last in the league (Miami) with 5 sacks. Even @Big_Dog knows you cannot win games with 5 sacks in 6 games.
  23. Hot diggity dog!!! Fireworks!!! I like fireworks!!!
  1. Load more activity