All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Beasley is still on his rookie deal, doesn't mean he should be making 13M. If a player's worth is more than their production, might be time to let them go.
  3. Patriots DBs holding every play.
  4. I don't know if I agree with the premise that our roster can't be better utilized with better coaching tbh. Prior to this season unfolding I didn't hear much disagreement that the roster was loaded with talent. Now that we're 1-6 we're in a rebuild and have multiple holes? It may be true but just seems a bit backwards from just 3 months ago.
  5. Just call them the "Fillennials"
  6. The second half of the cards game he and the offense caught fire. Julio can still flash as the best wr in the game. He was working the routes and looked like he had several steps on Ramsay on a fouokFriday passed.
  7. Schweizer is on a rookie deal which is why he makes his 2m or so nothing you can do on that thata the rookie scaling system
  8. it's nothing, just an excuse to get him out of there in one piece, just like I stated in my post pre game I hoped he didn't get severely hurt out there for no reason. This season is lost, and more than likely the next 4. We'll be lucky if we see a home playoff game while Ryan is still on the the team.
  9. Maybe if we didn't field 2 1st rounds busts this defense would be half *** decent. CUT them, **** looking for trades. Send a message and try someone who wants it out there
  10. **** Ramsey
  11. I'm a fan of TD, but when you learn that scrubs like Bosher and Schwietzer combined to make 5M this year you really have to question the money he's handing out.
  12. It's like that girl you didn't think was that hot, and ignored, then as soon as you found out she though you were a skank you never stopped chasiing her. And she ran way faster than you. You can piss your life away shelling out $8K a year for a $2 hotdog to watch some ugly girls getting creamed for the next 5 seaons or you can take that money and take a trip somewhere the chicks aren't so ugly, you might pay a little more for the hotdog though.
  13. Did we finally off Gibbs?
  14. Patriots steamrolling an AFC East opponent. Nothing new here. That defense is no joke though.
  15. F it. Give me Josh McDaniels if he wants to leave NE
  16. A preview of another major let down like the other two movies
  17. I really like what Davison and Bailey are doing. Our run defense is much improved compared to last year. Or at least I feel like It is
  18. Imagine if the Falcons had any players that could cause turnovers. We need a complete re-haul of the secondary.
  19. A backup that's really a starter. Don't know why people forget this kid started on a playoff team before his injuries, and if it wasn't for Blair Walsh missing a chip shot game winner, he would have a playoff win.
  20. I think Camargo deserves a legit chance at starting this year.
  21. Used to love when he said "Making whoopie"
  22. I’m of the Bellichick savage GM camp. They'd have used him, got tons out of him, and as soon as he wanted a massive contract, BB would send him packing for a high pick, and draft a replacement. Same goes for Julio this off-season.
  23. Wait, we play on the 24th and then again on the 28th???
  1. Load more activity