All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. This is truly heartbreaking!! The games on the radio will never be the same!!
  3. They were 7th in fewest points allowed per play which is the number I like. Accounts for TO’s and how you play each and every down Also ranked 13th in OPP TOP at 49%. That was a very solid defense DVOA also said the Pats had a bottom 5 defense in 2017.
  4. We.drafted Talk bc of his high pressure% in college. It's very encourage to see that carrying over. If you can't get home at least make the q.b. have to move.
  5. No, the defense got masked because they had less drives because of offense leading NFL in time of possession in 2017. Falcons defense wasn’t good when you look at points/drive and yards/drive. IIRC Falcons defense was in 20s when it came to points/drive. If the Falcons Defense had to play as many drives as League average, it would have been worse.
  6. Cominsky screams Jack Crawford replacement for next year; seeing as Craw is an UFA. https://www.nfl.com/prospects/john-cominsky?id=3219434f-4d27-5428-ccac-ad99ba74b4eb Dude has the measurable and should convert as an inside rusher easily. How soon is yet TBD, but I think the Falcons wanted Depth in case of injury and is a groom pick for the aforementioned loss of Crawford next year. The only question; and why he is a mid-rounder, is whether DQ can mold him/coach him into a guy that uses his athleticism to make meaningful plays/snaps in a role alongside his teammates. There is a reason the Cowboys targeted him and we jumped them to take John. With Means going down; who was expected to get all of Reed's reps and Shelby gone as well, we have a need at DE. It'll be interesting to see how in-season snaps pan out and if any roster moves are made along the DL before TC and after June 1st monies open up the cap space.
  7. I dont why they wouldn't include 60 and 100. Why not include traditional t&f?
  8. OTA’s are 4 weeks consisting of 10 organized practices, not 3 days. Or am I missing something? “Phase Three consists of the next four weeks of the program. Teams may conduct a total of 10 days of organized team practice activity, or "OTAs". No live contact is permitted, but 7-on-7, 9-on-7, and 11-on-11 drills are permitted.”
  9. RIP BART
  10. You grilling today?
  11. How long can Grady hold out and miss practice? Does he have to report to mini camp? Obviously something is up and hes no happy or he wouldn't be posting pics of him partying during ota's
  12. yeah, call me ignorant, while offering me not a single counter point to the thing i said, just like any religion nut would do... And i don't really care what religion it is, i find them all backwards and intolerant. And i agree with you, it is the greatest fictional story ever told
  13. I am still of the mind that most boomers should be allowed on twitter or without someone to explain to them how stupid their tweet is.
  14. He is a billionaire and can’t have his suits tailored... that **** cuff better be crispy and gracefully touch the top of his shoe. Looking like a broke Steve Harvey suit.
  15. If he gets 12 sacks he will probably get 15-18 million from somebody. Just glad it won’t be us
  16. Correct. Plus even with the tag, he’s gonna make $30M here over next two seasons. The young man will be financially set even without a long-term deal.
  17. We can all say it this once. War Eagle
  18. Yeah he was the play by play guy for football, basketball, and baseball. Been with baseball since 93 I think? With football for a good while too
  19. Yeah, McGary athleticism is off the charts, so I don’t know where OP got that nonsense from. And Miller could be our diamond-in-the-ruff if he can stay healthy.
  20. If Ward is right and Sheffield does translate, we can let go of Tru in a year or two max and save money. If that alone and the OL picks work out? This draft is one of the best in our history, given the OL needs we had a couple years running with the rest of the roster in a SB caliber form (presuming injured defenders would come back strong)... Cominsky in year 2 and Miller as Cover-3 boundary CB depth would make the draft really solid in addition. (as in, they turn into reliable depth after their rookie years) QO and Mr. Green would just sweeten the draft if their use as role players; power back option and gadget slot/back/returner, put us over the top as a team.
  21. Seriously doubt either player thinks in that universally dumb way of thinking.
  22. +1 for pointing out user error...lol
  23. Just awful. So he was radio voice? Touchdown Auuuuuuuburn! God Speed.
  1. Load more activity