All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. And the other day I saw an Arkansas fan complain about the chatter about Cole Wilcox on twitter. There was plenty of praise showered over Emerson Hancock from the broadcast (and again just recently one of the guys said he thought Hancock “looked really good” today), one of the guys comparing him to Casey Mize, the number 1 pick in the MLB draft last year and there was a great deal of talk about him while he was in. They also had the “introduction” to Locey, but because his command has looked even worse than usual at times, there wasn’t much good for them to talk about with him. A “national” broadcast is not going to be slanted to anywhere. I generally think SEC Network baseball does what national TV MLB should be doing (this is a shot at ESPN’s broadcasts). Maybe it was because I was neutral and it’s because of Hart’s voice, but I watched parts of Auburn-Vanderbilt the other day and Tom Hart sounded COMPLETELY neutral to me while Vanderbilt was killing them.
  3. Man I think Sanu is an awesome player for any team to have. He is team first, physical, can QB and has made many clutch catches. Our WR’s have to be in the top 3 trios in the league.
  4. Just got up from a short nap and read the title as 'old man out'.
  5. Didn’t see that. My bad.
  6. And you’ll notice I excluded you in the post by saying “not you”
  7. Yes, not forcing a woman to carry the fetus of her rapist would be a nice thing. Too bad that idea seems to be a bridge too far for your party.
  8. Own what? Honestly, what are you saying I should own? That OTA’s are pointless? I won’t say it. They are valuable In 2011 the cut five weeks from the offseason. Five. It’s a big reason OL’s are struggling now. That’s why Belichick passionately argued for more time with players during offseason just a month ago
  9. No doubt! I hope to see them use him a little more this year to give some interesting looks!
  10. Well I never said it.
  11. He is the #3 qb on game day. So if Matt, god forbid went down and Matt, god forbid, went as down as well Mo is the emergency qb on game day. We only dress 2 qb’s on game day so having sanu is a blessing in disguise.
  12. Free Market Capitalism is the reason our prices are the way they are.
  13. Nah Omg dude...I can't with you anymore. Honestly just own it. I'd respect it much more. Or just give it a rest, I'd respect that even more. Either way i'm out.
  14. Now this is why I still have hope for this board! Sensible posts like these keep me visiting TATF
  15. You said I NEVER criticized Vic. I showed you I did, so now you’re tweeting the chains. Ok. You’ll find about 12 times where I said Vic was being foolish. Far worse than what JJ is doing. Quinn went to bat for Vic. Julio carries his own bat. But that doesn’t mean he is perfect and not able to improve
  16. Sweet water 420
  17. Not taking up for 2012.....But To be fair.....,we all have tendencies of doing that.
  18. T-Falcon: "God's will."
  19. What phrase would you prefer to describe someone being impregnated against their will then forced to carry the child to term?
  1. Load more activity