All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. We shall overcome on Hurst's face...
  3. Ramsey got the Jaguars 2 1st rounders and a 4th. Julio is surely worth more than that. It would have to be a ridiculous haul, but if that ridiculous offer comes in it should be listened to seriously.
  4. For the type of deal Jacksonville just got for Ramsey, yes.
  5. Nate Silver and Bill Maher have said similar things. You have to be severely detached from reality to watch Klobuchar and come away believing that she could win, let alone believe she has one of the best arguments that she could pull it off.
  6. The only way Quinn could keep his job at this point is to go 8-8 and Blank would then have to fire McKay, TD, Steve Sabo, Rustin Webster, Joel Collier, and Phil Emry and hire Ed Dodds from Indy. Ed Dodds built the original Legion of Boom and Blank could sell it to the Atlanta fans that he realizes our issues are more personell related than coaching (which is true). And before firing Quinn he wants to change direction in his FRONT OFFICE. Because in reality D Jones and Grady Jarrett and Grace are the only talented defensive players we have and on offense Ryan, Julio, Ridley, Gage, and Hooper are the only talented players we have all the rest of our roster would not even be starters on other NFL rosters.
  7. Yep. Line him up in the backfield and then motion him, do wheel routes, line him up in the slot etc.
  8. That’s what a 40 million dollar OL buys you in the ATL
  9. Only if he hadn't extended. Before extending him next season would have been the season to get rid of him and save big.
  10. ^ Biden withholding a $1 billion and laughing about it... priceless
  11. How miserable
  12. At the end of the day our defensive “playmakers” are not making the same plays they made as rookies.. dieon jones? What happened? Wheres the ints and forced fumbles. Jarrett wheres the finishing on sacks, goes double for you takk. Have we even forced a fumble this year? Trufant has our only ints.. how ironic is that
  13. Just a reminder that before Mulvaney’s “confession” and before Bill Taylor’s testimony, we also had Ron Johnson confirming that Trump was withholding aid in exchange for dirt on his opponents.... https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/04/ron-johnson-says-trump-blocked-him-assuring-ukraine-aid/3862948002/ Johnson told reporters Trump said he was considering withholding the aid because of alleged corruption involving the 2016 U.S. election. Johnson stood by the president, saying he was sympathetic to his concerns and didn't see any bad motives on his part. "What happened in 2016? What happened in 2016? What was the truth about that?” Johnson said about Trump's concerns. ... Johnson told the Wall Street Journal on Friday that Sondland told him that Ukraine would appoint a prosecutor who would, as Johnson put it, work to "get to the bottom of what happened in 2016 — if President Trump has that confidence, then he’ll release the military spending." “At that suggestion, I winced,” Johnson told the Wall Street Journal. “My reaction was: Oh, God. I don’t want to see those two things combined.”
  14. I would've traded him in the offseason and spent that money on developing our Defense. Wrecking our cap on an over 30 WR whose best days are behind him, demonstrates that this team run by people who let emotions guide their thinking rather than making sound business decisions.
  15. #resistanceisfailing
  16. We need to do more with Cook than the jet sweep. Teams know when Cook in there - “here comes the jet sweep”.
  17. And we so badly need Landers to be able to catch the ball. He could be such a weapon. He is extremely twitchy for someone his size.
  18. What has a lot of coaches ever done that’s historic? Not many or those things wouldn’t be historic. While not considered historic, getting 7 or more 1st and 2nd year players on defense to a super bowl is pretty impressive. Did it with ok epaulet starting at CB that’s not even in the league anymore. With all the money tied up in the offense, what has DQ been able to do other than add from the scrap pile during free agency and hope his draft picks on D turn out to be all pros?
  19. Yea but still that move would almost guarantee them that they get a 2nd ring if everything works out. Smh they know what they're doing down there in the big easy and I respect the **** out of it even though I hate em.
  20. It's been such a tough road for white men in this country. But we shall overcome one day.
  21. Preaching to the choir. They needed to spread out the field. Toss sweeps, throws to rb’s out of the backfield, Cook in the slot, bunch formations etc.
  22. I would like for him to list the rights that have been taken from him. He will admit it’s just his ability to discriminate
  23. Highly doubt it.
  24. I think that brush bristle moved down my esophagus.
  1. Load more activity