All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. He’s worth a 5th or 6th based on potential and system. We used him right in 2016 and haven’t since.
  3. Yea, it’s so bad. The most average players in the league are completely burning him
  4. I did. Until her anti 2nd amendment stuff ramped up.
  5. Because it might be true.
  6. I will give up the following g for Mr Beasley: 1 paper clip 1 old Tootsie POP wrapper and 43 cents. I need someone to beat my rugs, but on the other hand Beasley never beat anybody so no deal!
  7. Make it happen
  8. I know. I just don’t prefer for it to go down that way.
  9. Well they don't come as a package. I fully expect Quinn to be gone but TD to stay. Would be shocked if TD were fired as well. I just hope we really vet the best coaching hire.
  10. About d@MN time. Figures it would be 2 seasons too late though....
  11. Why? He has no value to this team and will be gone in.2020 regardless.
  12. How is it that 99% of the board could see that Beasley should have been shipped last season but this staff couldnt? Pretty sad that us amateurs knew better. What realistically could we get for him? I doubt the 3rd we were offered last year. 5th seems more realistic.
  13. Personally I prefer someone who's been in the military to be commander in chief. If you are going to order people into harm's way you should know what its like to be in those situations.
  14. I thought you liked Warren? The way things are going she has a better chance than Tulsi or Sanders. I still have reservations about her not being straightforward about potentially unpopular issues/positions.
  15. Watson being a wannabe smear merchant aside... Why? Because she talked **** to Hillary after Hillary claimed she was a foreign agent?
  16. OAK hasn’t recovered from tanking. I don’t want any tankers left in the building.
  17. I think my top 2 are Tulsi and Sanders. If neither of them get the nod I may sit out 2020
  18. Take what you can get. Beasley will be a FA this offseason and will be gone regardless.
  19. Quinn better tighten up! There has never been a former head coach under AB that got another job in the NFL as a head coach.
  20. Hmmmm, I have no position on this yet.
  21. Nice Read!
  22. He isn’t scared to block! He brings much to the table. I would hate to see him go.
  23. He’s going to break the bank. How are we gonna pay him? He’s probably going to be the highest paid te in the league and possibly of all time due to his age and skill set. I hope we don’t trade him or let him go but how are we going to pay him?
  24. Trade Freeman, Bustley and Campbell lol
  1. Load more activity