All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. You sound like Spook.
  3. I thought he did play pre season?
  4. Very true. Zeke Elliott should be pizzed. Miller, Fournette, McKinnon all making more than best player on cowboys team.
  5. So... Prescott next guy to jump Ryan? His deal deal 2 yr old. Ewww, Prescott
  6. Good. Riley still needs to bat 6th. Seems like Albies and 8th is like acuna and 1st in the order. This way you have balance in the order.
  7. Yup, coming off injury and a terrible year. I have a feeling Kingsbury gonna kill whatever value he has left... Also how is Lamar Miller only 28? Feels like that dude should be like 34 lol
  8. He’s got more stats than Bart Starr, but less rings. And packer fans adore Starr, they are growing weary of Rodgers antics.
  9. "Lindsey Graham you are a disgrace," LuPone tweeted. "On a personal note, why don't you just bite the bullet and come out. You might just come to your senses." That sparked plenty of criticism on social media of the Tony-winning actress. "Ahhh a good old fashioned homophobic joke from an icon in the gay community," journalist Yashar Ali reacted.
  10. Pick me......
  11. I think the article really sums up our off season, and story lines to watch. My plus minus opinions of these would be: Focusing on pass rush- (Neutral) Seeing the 37 number of sacks is shocking number wise(seems less). 22nd ranking still yuck, figured worse. I know Beasley has zero respect on here, take him for what he is, a young edge who has produced at high level, playing at a 12 million market salary. 12 million(for a young edge) gets you a bout 5-6 sacks, and is what I expect of him. No growth, any thing extra out performs his contract. If Grady had got the 3 4 more of the sacks he wiffed on his contract would not had been as friendly. Havent heard anybody mention his wiffs. I love the guy, can really see some breakout from him which nullifies Crawford probably going back to norm. Takk can be the biggest breakout. I'm hoping to hear on Twitter he shaved his head and will not grow his dreads until he gets 10 plus sacks. He seems crazy enough for this to work, and would be a media darling. Hope his crazy comes out properly this year. Secondary improvements- (Positive) (1) Neal being ahead of schedule being first and foremost. The guy is a machine and have to think this puts a chip on his shoulder with season taken away (2) Oliver as a starter. Alfred was a must release who tease with athletic gifts galore but made way to much money. His legacy should be the return TD in SB, but the respect gods stepped in and defense was gassed afterwards. Curious if Bellicheck was like "YESSS, he returned it for TD, its all coming together.. Oliver breakout along with Kazee( is it possible for him to breakout this year? 7 int mighty impressive?) Rico? Worried he might have issue, with not able to start season. Rookie depth should push starters just with upsided gifts, cant ask for more with unproven mid rounds New look offensive line -(Positive and no doubter) What a weak showing interiorly last year. Carpenter and Brown signing were solid and piled on depth with Lindstrom who probably starts over either for one spot. This subject deserves its own thread for discussion... Quin calls plays again -(Negative) Only because he is head coach. Could he have changed anything last year? Well what stopped him. Really putting himself out there. Ridley second season (Positive) Not as much as Foye and Olive second season jump importance. He was electric last year and should be a storyline.
  12. It’s the position. And I hate saying it but so few escape their second contract as good players
  13. If you think Free is overpaid, how about David Johnson @ $13M per for 3.6 YPC?
  14. Yesterday
  15. Or atleast have a long at bat to get the pitch count higher
  16. Someone needs to find that chick!!
  17. Honestly I think RB’s are such a unique case. Their number should never count against the CAP, and their rookie contract should expire after 2 years. Their bodies are simply broken sooner than other positions. It’s similar to a QB taking 150 sacks per year
  18. Seems like he struggling in AAA so hopefully he can get some walks.
  19. Those same fat people in Mississippi aren't going to get thin just because they move to California. No more than I would suddenly get fat if I moved to Mississippi. That's not how it works. Mississippi has a lot of fat people because they have a lot of poor people. It goes hand in hand. Same with opioid use.
  20. Get Dog The Bounty Hunter. Better yet, get Tommy Lee Jones.
  21. Give BMac a curve low and inside and he might golf it over the fence
  22. Nice to see them interacting with these kids!
  23. Wentz is already paid.
  24. LOL ,Rodgers is an elite QB tho ?? Who would they rank over Rodgers, ik Favre but who else ?? He has been clutch in 4th quarters. Did you forget the Dallas cowboys two years ago or no ??
  1. Load more activity