All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. They've kept him in the pen while not using him as a typical pen arm for months now. I doubt that he goes, and even if he does go you still have poor options. Tomlin can be your LR if needed in the next games.
  3. AA put too much faith in 2 guys who have been disappointments most of their careers in Folty and Gausman. Forcing guys who were not ready to step up. I've got nothing when it comes to Newcomb.
  4. Once upon a time Vick was probably a pretty solid unique dog name
  5. I was mainly saying Touki will go for a fresh arm. Anthopolous is probably going to want another arm out there. Touki will be unavailable for a few days
  6. He maybe played a few snaps but IMO he should have gotten tons on snaps in preseason... especially in the 1st and 4th games. He played a little against the Bengals but he should have played a ton more.
  7. That’s why I stick with dead musical icons for dog names.
  8. When Steve tries to use legal jargon:
  9. Atleast its almost time for preseason.
  10. Wait, now we bring Newk in?!?
  11. I think we will win the division. We didn’t just get a lot of talent back, we got one of the best defensive coordinators in the NFL to coach them as well. On the offensive side, with an OL that can knock defenses off the LOS and Marty Ice at QB with all these chess pieces, we will unquestionably be one of the top offenses in the NFL. The Saints lost some important players, now will be starting a rookie center, and have weaknesses on defense including linebacker.
  12. Yep brutal what the braves overall pitching has become
  13. You're probably short by 3 - 4 mil a year, but, yeah... Dimi has done an incredible job over the last several years, and this offseason may be his best. Embrace.
  14. you never know lol
  15. And to bring up...who exactly? Before you check yourself, the options there are that bad. Winkler has totally lost his command and Parsons gets hit too much. That's about it on the legit options...they're that stuck. They fixed the pen but they can't afford too many more injuries or they'd be the 2019 Phillies in the pen. So Touki probably stays and they send Wright back down for Gausman Sunday.
  16. @Gritzblitz 2.0 I forget if I told you already but my GSU alum aunt and uncle got a new puppy 3 three years ago and immediately named it Tyson and now they're stuck with that name Never name pets and children after athletes (or coaches) and fictional characters until that story is finished being written should be a life lesson
  17. Its only the fifth inning...
  18. I seriously never gave one thought to Graham's sexual preference lol. Like not even once. How weird is it though that the Dems have an openly gay presidential nominee who is gaining support and right wing dip****s have to make up a lie about Dems dog whistling about a longtime GOP senator being gay and using it as blackmail?
  19. And worth every penny of it too, my good friend. Billy Check paid Gronk almost as much as we paid Julio last year for less than half the production.
  20. He’s loaded with talent. Draft was chock full of TEs through all rounds and despite having 9 selections, we didn’t even scout TEs hard. TE is so hard to learn int e NFL if you come in from a small school and raw. He was used mostly flexed out in a spread offense at Drake, yet only one TE in college had more TDs and receiving yards than Saubert his last year. Hooper was still called a disappointment and even a bust by some his second season and even his third season. Then he made the Pro Bowl and it shut his critics up. This will be Sauberts 3rd season, I hope he can put it all together and utilize that amazing talent he has.
  21. They need to go tonight...
  22. If it's a thick necked pit who acts agressive around non white people I hope they name it Rocker
  23. Touki and Wright will probably both go to AAA tomorrow.
  24. Same, horrid pitching the last forever outings for both of them. Gwinnett the rest of the year and time to trade.
  25. I REALLY hope this is the end of Touki and Wright this year.
  26. It really never crossed my mind. Not sure why anyone needs to speculate on why a man is or isn't married. Maybe it isn't important to him.
  1. Load more activity