All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Narrative. This is about poor coaching not players quitting; unless your name is Bic Beasley.
  3. They were yelling at each other at one point...
  4. No, draft defense. End of story. Cut or release everyone on D except, Grady, Debo, and Allen. Everyone else is trash and their play negates whatever they are being paid! Dump Freeman as well. Resign Hoop and at any cost. Do what we can to keep Sanu
  5. See I saw Debo and Quinn together and they seemed fully engaged with eachother...I did not see the cold shoulders that you are talking about
  6. This is how I’d look at it if I were looking from afar why would I bother signing guys like this if at the sign of adversity these guys are going to throw in the towel. I guess this has a bit to do with that sought of player a coach wants and the FO scout.We wanted guys with athleticism and once that’s neutralised what else do you have. For me it’s then details and self evaluation if you aren’t ready to have a look at yourself and accept what I’m doing may not be working and are willing to try something else that’s an issue right there.I’ve seen it in many a sport players getting by with just what there strengths are and as above once they’ve exposed there’s not much left.
  7. They didn't quit. Not sure where that came from. It seemed like they were more upset about what was being called. They absolutely engaged with their position coaches. The LBers seemingly shrugged off DQ but went straight to Ulbrich...
  8. Probably will be gone... Honestly, they just can’t get any pass rush. DQ’s Defense isn’t necessarily figures out. He is trying new stuff actually because of how bad our DL is at getting to the QB as 4 or playing run as 4; and secondary has been worse...
  9. I don't disagree. They are a team that needs to rebuild. Saints have a new QB, as does Carolina. Brees and Newton shant be with their teams next year. I also see Ryan has possibly gone, he cannot survive a rebuilding. I even could see Newton in Atlanta as he is from there. I cannot imagine him anywhere else. Edit: I say they need to rebuild because those other two teams are building for the future, Atlanta needs to keep up and they not doing it at the moment.
  10. Maybe he has a ghost writer.
  11. This topic is a joke, right? This must be sarcasm. No way anyone with any common sense will argue to keep Dan Quinn.
  12. So the players quit......but then go out and force 3 strait punts?? And the offense scores 17 unanswered points? They should habe forced a 4th punt but the refs litterally gave the cards a first down. And then rallys again to score the would be game tying touchdown with less than 2 minutes left?? That seems like an awfully high amount of effort for a team that "quit"
  13. I would dump TD before I rebooted coaching. I still think we have a talent and roster management problem.
  14. He saw it first hand today. I was at the game, about 10 rows behind the bench on the 45. It was clear that the players weren't responding to DQ. Debo seemed to get into it with DQ at least twice. Others activly avoided DQ. AB was on the sideline. If I saw it, he saw it too...
  15. I have no idea why an athlete would be on social media. People can be brutal.
  16. its a mentality , you cant turn it on n off like the falcons try to do. I agree players are giving up what does that say about guys like Takk, Rico, Oliver etc.
  17. Yeah, If Hooper gets one, why didnt Alge? lol
  18. We need to keep Dan Quinn until the regular season is over because he is the best chance we have at getting a top 3 draft pick.
  19. Won’t be a “tough decision” for Arthur once he sees the many empty seats in his brand new stadium.
  20. It took Ryan leading one of the best offenses in NFL history to make the Super Bowl. Meanwhile people like Brady, Big Ben, and Eli can find strange ways to make the Super Bowl and play very “meh” in the game, yet still win
  21. Nah, I don’t agree. We’ve been beat through the air primarily and the run D problems have been on fits and edge play. Interior DL is just fine.
  22. ...nah, Matthews is legit not that bad. The other option is Sambrailo.
  23. lol. THe Falcons defense will make Bridgewater and Kyle Allen two of the most wanted FA Qb's in the league..Bank on it..
  24. DQ defense is being exposed by newer offenses with mobile QBs... For some reason our defensive schemes are being exposed with check downs going for 30 yards before a falcon player is even close... With DQ's schemes it always feels like we're playing one man short with how wide open players get
  1. Load more activity