All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. If it's this dumb already I can't imagine what the general is going to be like.
  3. I can understand that, its just perspective
  4. I am aware, hence my quoted post. However, that also creates 5-6 additional holes to fill through free agency or the draft.
  5. Do you really think we can get that much ?
  6. Im not a Republican. Im a conservative on alot of issues but would be considered liberal on others.
  7. Don't mistake my criticisms of Tulsi as defenses of Clinton. Please do not make that mistake.
  8. We could easily part way with 5-6 guys and gain $20 mil in cap space.
  9. This is as believable as Tulsi being a Russian asset, but it mIgHt Be TrUe.
  10. It is fully guaranteed, but I believe the game checks (his salary) are paid by the team that he plays the games for. Y'all paid the first six game checks and if y'all were to trade him, the team picking him up would pay his remaining game checks.
  11. Tulsi, Hillary, Cernovich, etc. Every character in this story is a cancerous sack of ****.
  12. This post has zero logic to it
  13. South Carolina is a strange game. I know they just beat Georgia, but I feel like they could just flop at any time
  14. Hey at least he lasted longer than Shane Ray.
  15. Sanu makes sense since he is producing but he is 31 years old and we will not resign him next year. Better to get something and Hooper and Ridley could get more targets.
  16. lol Tulsi totally doesn't have nation state support
  17. Nobody said she's a foreign agent, but she has foreign agent backing. It's a vital distinction; one that I hope you can appreciate.
  18. Russ Wilson will really torch us next week probably.
  19. a woman was murdered by police in her own home and your only response is "raise your kids better" it's just racist garbage.
  20. Hey I hear that. I am a veteran myself, so it's something I value a lot. However, it's fairly small compared to other policy issues in the overall picture. All veterans are not created equal. There are many officers in the military who don't understand the value of life beyond numbers on a report and willfully make things insanely political, creating situations where life saving resources are not readily available just so they can put a bullet on their award submission about some inane "improvement" they made. It can be a great characteristic but it's best taken on a case by case basis with how the person actually embodies it.
  21. This. Irvin was helping him a little last year. People said it was Quinn but I said Irvin. I guess I was still wrong.
  22. Omar For the Win (FTW)
  23. What a colossal disappointment he turned out to be.
  24. We know, but a lot of people (Beasley homers specifically) didn’t get this for a long time. I shouldn’t have told you tho. I was just noting this out there for everyone to see.
  25. Is that the same as being a herd of right wing zombies? Do zombies move in herds or are they more of a group or any other word I’m not thinking about. Help me out @WhenFalconsWin
  1. Load more activity