All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Home boy is probly talking about me but he's full of **** because I'm in these threads whether we're getting our a** beat or were beating that a**.
  3. Okay, not trying to be holier than tho, but what is it with suspended licenses? How come I always hear pro athletes and/or celebs getting caught up with this? I once had my license EXPIRE when I was in the military and hadn’t made it back to the states to get it renewed in time and remember being mortified. Getting that fixed was priority whatever is higher than one as soon as I got back. Is it a I’m rich bih thing or something? Seriously I’m curious cause it seems like such an easy thing for rich ppl to take care of. Thoughts???
  4. Or gerald mccoy
  5. Haven't looked at the polling data but I'm assuming the bulk of his support is coming from well off white people.
  6. I hope you are right man. Right now I think I could do work against our bullpen though.
  7. And I am SURE they will all pretend he was right, with the pretend food that are able to put on their pretend tables in their pretend houses.
  8. Ice cold cherry vanilla Dr Pepper>>>>
  9. I've been liked Lawrence. He could be what Akiem Hicks or Fletcher Cox are to their teams.
  10. Who does like watching us lose? well, except for those “I told you so” guys..
  11. Everyone here knows me...I dont panic...Im the voice of reason....but when I start talking ****....I see some **** I dont like..
  12. I’m sure we’ve offered Grady 17-18 mill avg contract and it was refused
  13. Sure about that?
  14. Dr. Pepper is the way and the light.
  15. Along those lines kids I grew up with would wear other teams jerseys. Etc. not just in football but in basketball. Saw a lot of Bulls and Raiders apparel. I’m really underwhelmed by the radio coverage of what I’ve heard from Falcons talk. It seemed like most atl sports shows would gloss over the falcons. Maybe I don’t know all of them. Used to listen to Chuck n Chernoff
  16. It gets drowned in negativity.. some people live for this.. they don’t post as much when we’re winning and then unleash the beast when we lose.. it’s their meaning in life I trust the guy that made necessary moves for us to make the playoffs last year.. when a majority said there wasn’t a chance Yessir
  17. the battery is gonna make money. thats the only thing liberty media is concerned with...
  18. Dex is a top 5 talent. Not simply a two down run stuffer. He played injured all 2017 and Last year was asked to occupy multiple blockers because of all the talent around him His freshman season was special. 62 Tackles, 9 TFL and 6.5 sacks at NT. Projected as #1 overall pick this year. Only red flag is health
  19. Mr. Pibb is a false prophet.
  20. Riding Obama's coat tails
  21. How the **** did this guy become some prominent? He is consistently ******* up campaigns or saying stupid stuff like this.
  22. Careful brother, people going to start to mistake you for me.
  23. I’d take Clark over Grady just based off position they play. He will be cheaper, too
  24. Maybe more than one. What if Free gets another concussion ? We need a reliable RB who can step in if needed. The two we have can't carry this team. Might better get one sooner than round five,
  1. Load more activity