All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Keep Hooper if we can get him at 7/8 mill a year. He’s gotten better every year- now he’s playing at a pro bowl level. Which might price us out of the game. His agent may ask for 12mill which we shouldn’t pay. Can’t have that kind of money tied up in WR QB and TE
  3. Because we dont need skill players...
  4. Must have missed that episode where they took the entire foundation out of the ground and re-built it.
  5. Sanu for a 2nd and you want to lose Hoop for a 3rd??????????
  6. I always felt that letting LaFleur go was one huge mistake. Now with the way he has turned the Packers around coupled with the direction our Falcons are going it really hurts to even think what could of been. I never was bothered with Shannahan leaving, because no way was Quinn going anywhere after going to the SB and Shannahan was not going to wait around in what looked like at the time Quinn being here a very long time. But LaFleur just never made any sense, now it could end up haunting this team for some time (just like Farve and not running the ball in the 4th qtr in the SB after that amazing play Ryan & Julio made).
  7. This trade hurts the heart, but the head gets it. Sanu was my favorite player by far. Seems to be a great human and you never heard anything bad about him. He will kill it over in NE. Meanwhile we be stuck with overpaid players that barely take part in pre season. Sanu deserves to be on a winning team. No one should be safe on this team.
  8. TATF: Third rounder!
  9. Yea I suppose looking back, Quinn did get a lot of power for a 1st time head coach. That does seem weird now that you look at it. Still, I feel pretty confident that whoever is brought in will likely have at least 1-2 good to potentially great seasons
  10. Smart smart trade..... I love sanu but it was no way he was on this roster next year .. A 2nd rounder should be a start
  11. No way we can do better than a 3rd round pick for Hooper, at least a 2nd. But yes with the emergence of Jaeden Graham, Hooper is expendable. Also get Jake "who needs to work for state farm" Matthews the heck out of the building, he blows. Let's start stacking draft picks.
  12. Seen it too many times...lol
  13. Delete this thread!!! You sound like a dunk sailor. Next time, use your common sense man...You don’t divulge a player you have developed and is becoming Marty’s favorite target. He is part of the the long term plan and he will be extended.
  14. Also of importance: The People's Party have no seats in Parliament. They also seriously need to ditch FPTP. The vote totals and seat allocations is giving me heart burn.
  15. Since it looks like Quinn will be riding out the season, next year will be a rebuild. We should rip off that dead cap band-aid now (like we should have last year).
  16. If Ramsey is worth 2 1st toundets and a 4th, look for Julio to be worth more.
  17. This board loves athletes not football players. You know, the same stuff TD does.
  18. Delete this thread!!! You sound like a dunk sailor. Next time, use your common sense man...You don’t divulge a player you have developed and is becoming Marty’s favorite target. He is part of the the long term plan and he will be extended.
  19. An early 3rd rounder is basically a late 2nd rounder. Weird how it works.... Very good trade for both teams.
  20. TD trying to convince Blank that he should stay with that deal.
  21. Why? Hooper may not be a vertical threat, but neither was Gonzalez during his time here because all of his speed and athletic ability was pretty much gone the last 5 years of his career. You don't have to be an athletic freak to become a really good TE. Gronk and Kelce aren't the rule.
  22. I agree. Take the picks, use up Ryan & Julio for a final run. Then when the time comes you bite the bullet and waste a draft to move up into the top six or seven picks of that years draft
  23. He did admit that he is use to getting more help too! This is why I hat losing so much as Julio taking his lunch today doesn’t even matter!
  24. Atlantabirdgang on FB is the worst. Never seen that amount of ignorance in one place before.
  1. Load more activity