All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Can’t stop laughing at big mama’s face when she is gettin down dancing
  3. The price is going up due to entities trying to take advantage of government programs to increase their profit margins. It's basic market capitalism and yet another example in our country's history of why private-public partnerships are extremely stupid and wasteful.
  4. Nothing has changed..???!! Wow,, you lost me with that line.. I CAN'T REMEMBER ANY OFF SEASON WE'VE EVER HAD THAT HAS HAD SO MANY CHANGES.. And let me add.. all changes have been Awesome.. I"m stocked man.. to get in FAcy and the Draft exactly what we needed.. In years past,, it was awful to watch an off season knowing we didn't do didly squat!!! I'll say it again , Best off season pick up and Draft all around,, And best draft for our needs, , that I've ever witnessed as a Fan.. of this team.. I agree with Gazoo .. Best off season ever IMO> If Ryan stays healthy , i don't see us not making it back to the Superbowl this year. Oh ,, and just add this post to about 3 others I've already made saying the same thing...
  5. That’s it, that’s the difference in perspective. Your perspective is one of an actual future outcome, mine is a projection based on current data. It’s not a matter of right or wrong, it’s more of what model,we are using in our analysis.
  6. Amen brother...preach Wah, we want everything free crowd... Everything is everyone else's fault...wah wah wah
  7. Poster from Season 1. Notice the raven on the right side? People are wondering if this ending was planned from the start! Hard to say since the books haven't been written with the ending. Still cool though.
  8. lmao you proving our points for us. Ridley isn't even going up against another player. He is going against a coach! KD jacked up his calf jogging down court...all it takes is one misstep... BUT HE GOT BETTER THAT DAY BECAUSE HE IS AT OTA's, right? lmao, so dumb. Not to mention siding with the hack Vaughn McClure...lol...oof
  9. Yes, let's get upset that our perennial All-Pro WR, whom many many many very smart NFL people and players claim to be the best WR in the league despite what craponine says, who is going into his 9th season in the league, who has never been anything but a great teammate both on and off the field, who produces year in and year out, who has proven time and time again that he deserves the benefit of the doubt, who has already said he will be at training camp, who is a hall of fame player, who makes this offense go so the likes of Ridley, Sanu and Hooper can go off BECAUSE of the attention Julio gets, let's get upset that THAT man isn't at events where linemen don't block, pass rushers don't rush, players don't go full speed, no schemes are implemented, zero contact is allowed, and fringe players are looking to make a name for themselves by going harder than the vets, let's get upset that THAT player isn't going to THAT event. Because why? So he can "get better"? So he can stand on the side lines and observe? They have those, they are called coaches. And let's not act like Julio is just sitting on his couch getting fat while the other players are there. Pure stupidity. Championships aren't won in May.
  10. No, of course not, but there are far too many of them. Amazing how I know nothing according to you, but I get all the big political prognostications right. WFW must be one lucky SOB or a very savvy cookie. I think we all know it's the latter. Trying to downplay what I do around here after all these years (makes people look clueless) at this point.
  11. Here's the thing, all that power ranking and prediction stuff, it doesn't mean much when it comes to reality. That's why it's extremely rare you'll see me ranking teams, players, coaches, etc or making bold predictions before a single snap is made. Even the most talented teams can face their own adversity and not be able to bounce back.
  12. My Student loans have twice the Rate of my Mortgage...
  13. True but you expect a few bad days from qbs not the defense necessarily.
  14. man, it's a good thing for wfw there's never been a cringe-inducing boomer caricature on youtube before
  15. No it would cost a **** load more if the government is writing the checks just like with what happened with health care. Maybe you wouldn't have huge student loan debt if you were a good consumer and shopped for the best education at the best price. Supply and demand.... Being a good consumer... Concepts that your generation seems to have no clue about. No just get "free" stuff from the government. Morons.
  16. who said it wasn't? the QB is the guy who's always looked to when it comes to the teams performance. With today's rules it's hard to give too much credit to the defense unless they play complete lights out football week in and week out.
  17. A+ **** post vel!
  18. Speaking from experience on this, let it go. Even suggesting Julio is in the wrong in any way will get you crucified on this forum, especially by those that I call the AFMB "elites."
  19. Your point isn’t wrong, it’s a matter of perspective, just like my point is a matter of perspective. Your perspective is one of an actual future outcome, but mine is a projection based on current data. Compete, contend, these are terms people can apply their own meaning to, to a degree. The concept of NFL power rankings is more my way of seeing things. We will have many pundits and former players predict which teams have best chance to win their divisions and which handful of teams have the best shot at the Super Bowl in each conference, all before the first preseason game. In fact, I believe I’ve already seen prediction from a sports writer prediction Saints will win division.
  20. Really excited to see that we are in the hunt for McCoy. I agree that if he comes here, it'll be largely due to his relationship with Dirk. Let's get this last signing done and get ready for a SB run.
  21. Because that's definitely every millennial, right? Thanks for confirming again you don't have an original thought in your head and every political opinion you have is filtered through cable news.
  22. Yeah and yet the hawks are still high on him which means they see something translating into the nba which isn’t college basketball ..going by your judgement the hawks wouldn’t have drafted Trae either ..because his shooting percentage and turnovers was not looking good by season end. Quit talking like players don’t develop in the NBA..quit talking like college ball don’t hold some players back. Sound like you got a goofy vendetta against a kid who’s going to get better.
  23. Defense is still very important tho ,
  24. My thoughts on the top two QBs taken in this years draft... I may be wrong.. But I believe that if I were a GM in the need of a QB in this draft... I would have taken Dwayne Haskins who went 15th in the draft ,, over Kyler Murray who went number 1 overall. Now,, I'm not saying this just because Haskins was cheaper cost by going at #15,, I'm saying I'd rather have Haskins period.. yeah yeah,, I may have to fess up after a year or two and say I was wrong.. I don't mind confessing when I'm guilty.. I love truth.. so that's not hard for me to do.. But to me, as I've watched these two in film and workouts and what each one brings to the game.. I would much rather have Haskins at 15 than Murray with the #1 pick overall. I see way more upside with Haskins , He may not be quit as ready to play as Murray.. But I think by the end of their first year... Gonna be a few people saying.. We should have gone with Dwayne. Haskins has IMO more to offer than Murray. And it will show by the end of the year he has more upside. They both have their gifts ,, but also,, I would rather have a conventional NFL QB who stays in the pocket and can deliver the ball down the field than to take off running many times in a Game.. The more a QB runs , the more chance of injury. Yes,, you know how D#s love to take advantage of hitting a QB,, They want to seek and destroy the QB ,, They know if they can knock out the QB ,, they pretty well have the advantage of winning that game.. Haskins is like 6-3, 225, and also can run when he needs to.. But as I said and my main point is,, I'd rather have a QB that throws the ball 95 % of the time so I could keep him the whole season ... And Murray can flat out run and and juke the shorts off of the D#s. But it only takes one huge Hit to knock out A QB or break a bone to end his season.. So.. for these reasons.. I'd take Haskins every time.. If I'm wrong by the end of the season.. I'll admit it and confess I was wrong.. But I truly think that the Cardinals are going to be wishing they had gone with Haskins before the season is over,, I wish both QBs the best ,, just a thought I wanted to share. Draftnut57
  25. Well thank goodness you SAY you will block me. That means that I won't have to endure your inane, uneducated, leftist indoctrinated babble. EVERY single thing I have posted about the criminal Hillary and her Huns are PROVEN FACTS. The fact that you hide your cowardly head beneath the covers, or behind your mommy's skirts, is further proof of your stubborn ignorance. The REAL reason you want to hide from me is that in the next week or so, Trump will declassify all the Russian Texts, e mails and documents that PROVE, not accuse, PROVE that Hillary , Obama , the FBI, DOJ, DNI, and other bureaucrats did, indeed attempt to steal the election and then try to overthrow a duly elected president , which is called TREASON. Additionally the Horowitz, Huber, and Barr investigations will have your leftist heroes hiring every lawyer they can get their crooked hands on........to no avail, many will go to jail So go ahead and hide behind your biased ignorance, and hold your breath and wait for the sound of my sobs.
  1. Load more activity