All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. That’s the main part that had me laughing
  3. When someone is specially out to get you and find anything you say to be a contradiction. Its best to not say anything. Especially to a guy who knows how to get you to say something.
  4. Imagine if one of these two is like Grady? That just makes our DE's that much better.
  5. Yep. Asante told me he wished he had another year with tru and Alf. They left too many picks on the field.
  6. Good post!!!!
  7. Change the laws or dont break them. Not complicated.
  8. Ah another Clinton puppet
  9. He can't see it, but he wont be able to see what it says. By time he gets to the end of the sentence his brain will scramble it, create a cloud of internal confusion, allowing him to conclude it says something different.
  10. "Some people say I have one of the best memories of all time"
  11. Fast and Furious called and says you're wrong
  12. Yes, and this is adding suspense.
  13. The entire thing boils down to Donald Trump being the client referenced in this scene:
  14. Buttigieg's policy of demolishing 1,000 houses in South Bend to develop that property in some other way which led to people being hit by unaffordable fines and, in turn, eviction was pretty ****** up... but pointing that out is helping the Republicans. I should focus on how he spoke Norwegian with a reporter or something.
  15. Mr. Boi J.....
  16. yeah, that is why DQ and TD need to know what they are and aren't willing to do as far as move-up. Of course we don't know anything other than the rumor of Atlanta/Detroit. I would hazard a guess that this is probably the limit on what they would do but who knows? I'm willing to pay what it would take to move up to #8 - if someone at #6 or #7 would take the same amount of compensation, then fine - otherwise - offer what you will offer and have it setup prior to draft and stick to it and have your "Plan B" and "Plan C" and "Plan D".
  17. Can someone point to the part of the report that indicts Hillary?? Thanks
  18. No, I mean if the right (no expensive deal comes along) but I am saying I wouldn't give up the farm at #14 to move up when there is beau coup DL talent in this draft. I mean a good will be there at #14. Having said that, I don't know how high our FO may rate a Williams or Oliver, amirite? Being sensible again.
  19. Right on, thanks for the link man. Could be Kelsey heard wrong or they said both. https://mobile.twitter.com/FalconsKelsey/status/1118923840669851648 Internet is nutty. Taking an OL at 14 if a bunch are already gone would be too
  20. Simple, stay at 14 draft Dexter Lawrence and fix the DL for good.
  21. she was hot so I'm in.
  22. Did I hear you say no trade-up @14? Or was that the Days of Our Lives? Trade up and down all they want after 14. But please not up from 14.
  23. Pointing out that a candidate announced he's doing a fundraiser with party big wig donors is apparently doing the job of Republicans now. Guess doing other stuff like, say, pointing out that he stated that he's not going to focus on policies and instead focus on storytelling (ie. be an empty vessel) then that's doing the job of Republicans as well.
  1. Load more activity