All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Zero chance he turns a blind eye to $900,000 being direct deposited into his account for 17 straight weeks. 0%
  3. We are broke as a joke
  4. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  5. Grady isnt going to turn down 15m, after hes been making 500k a year.
  6. Listen. If the rest of the scrubs have a chance, he has a chance. It’s not like he’s up against Pro Bowlers. It’s not even a real discussion topic. He has likely already made it
  7. They were one win away from the top seed in the AFC before Carr got hurt.
  8. So true brother UnrealFalcon! That’s a great find, where Shede just mows over two or three blockers and makes the tackle. Other people on this thread also noticed our run defense suffered after Shede left.
  9. He would change the defense, but let him be. I don’t want to read about how he makes too much.
  10. Who takes a nose tackle high though? Vita Vea was drafted to high who wasn’t very good and he was a better prospect. Look at a Danny Shelton where he went and what he’s done. Plus we have Senate and people are writing him off.
  11. Your eyesight is better than mine. Those 300 seats are darn near in orbit for me.
  12. No just draft someone at 14. He will want Lawrence money plus he has baggage.
  13. What’s the point? FYI, broncos had OL injuries as much as we did. For the record, I don’t give a f*** about how true or untrue this story is. I don’t hate any of the teams, overcoming is part of life.
  14. This part, by the way, is outright false. WASHINGTON — In the weeks after he became the Republican nominee on July 19, 2016, Donald Trump was warned that foreign adversaries, including Russia, would probably try to spy on and infiltrate his campaign, according to multiple government officials familiar with the matter. The warning came in the form of a high-level counterintelligence briefing by senior FBI officials, the officials said. A similar briefing was given to Hillary Clinton, they added. They said the briefings, which are commonly provided to presidential nominees, were designed to educate the candidates and their top aides about potential threats from foreign spies. The candidates were urged to alert the FBI about any suspicious overtures to their campaigns, the officials said.
  15. The only way Dexter Lawrence is sitting waiting for us in the middle of the second round is if we see him doing this in the next few days.
  16. To the bold part, so the president can shut down an investigation into himself and his own campaign because he doesn’t like what it might find. That means the president can never be investigated and the president can use his powers for overtly corrupt reasons. What happened to “the rule of law” and having “law and order”? To the rest, you didn’t even remotely answer the question. What do you think of a presidential campaign’s top two officials handing internal polling data over, on a regular basis, to someone they claimed was a “spy” of a hostile foreign regime?
  17. A couple of things about Mcgahn. He is a life long bureaucrat who has really never done anything outside of campaign law and government. Not sure he is the most trustworthy person in the WH. Trump does not need anyone to fire Mueller he can do it himself if he was really wanting to. Given everything that happened and was being said and all the leaking that was happening I can understand the frustration. If Mueller was fired they were free to impeach and charge him if crimes were found. No crime was committed. No "collusion" so Trump was considering obstructing his exoneration. I do not thing that is going to play out. Especially when this whole episode was an attempt to bait Trump into obstructing since Mueller knew the was no conspiracy and it was all a hoax by August of 17 at the latest. Obama was in charge during this time. His administration was spying on the Trump campaign as Nunes recently said as early as late 15 or early 16. They never did what is usually customary and warn the campaign about these activities. They in fact worked overtime to hide and obscure all of this from Trump while allowing the very Russians they were running at the campaign into the country. Of course none of the angry democrats on the Mueller team mentions any of this while writing their opposition research dossier.
  18. Yes sir! He is risen, indeed! Happy Easter everyone!
  19. Happy Easter everyone!
  20. We can all sleep soundly tonight knowing the police have solved every major crime problem and can now spend taxpayer dollars locking up people over minor traffic issues.
  21. If we stay at 14 I think Wilkins is likely our highest rated player still on the board, and I would be fine with that. Then in the 2nd get an OT.
  22. So, if Allen isn’t good to go, you feel as though Will Harris has it covered?
  23. The only concern I have is all 4 DL are getting drafted. Three of them in the 1st round. Surrounded by talent it's easier to look better.
  24. Happy Easter. I attended an Anglican church on good Friday..... had tears. So it's beautiful waking up today with understanding and knowing he is risen.
  1. Load more activity