All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Uh......ok. I disagree, but ok.
  3. When does Mulvaney get fired after fvking up so bad yesterday??
  4. Hooper and Ryan are the only two worth a **** on the team right now.
  5. But there's still a good chance for a bowl game. They have Alabama this week which should be a loss to put them at 2-5. The rest of the schedule seems favorable but they will have to beat either South Carolina or Missouri and not lose to the teams they're suppose to beat. .
  6. All the homers on this board - THERE IS NO LIFE AFTER RYAN!! RYAN IS THE END-ALL-BE-ALL FOR THIS FRANCHISE!!!! I WOULD NEVER TRADE RYAN UNLESS A TEAM GIVES US 5 FIRST ROUNDERS!!!!! YEAH!!! RYAN ROCKS!!!! MATTVP!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. The O-line would look much different if Lindstrom hadn't gotten hurt. The defensive scheme is a mess. No one knows what they are doing.
  8. He "destroys" defenses LMFAO. Ryan doesn't strike fear into any opposing defenses. Quit fooling yourself
  9. It’s a mystery why the defense is so awful. There’s no fundamental reason it should be _this _ bad. So that means there’s the possibility the light switch could suddenly flip on. i really doubt it, but you never know.
  10. its all good. the double standard around this forum is very apparent.
  11. Lol you mention drafting a backup and you aren't dragged thru the dirt. Must be nice. Such a double standard around here its sickening.
  12. I don’t think there is a position I disagree with you on. Completely agree.
  13. The only thing good about Facebook is that it's big. And that's exactly why it needs to be broken up.
  14. I'm not a "tua lover" lmao. Who I really want is Fields or Lawrence.
  15. Yeah Matt's contract is 6th most and for a guy that never misses a game, and performs like he does, thats a bargain. Still amazes me when people ignore Matt's stats and claim they are "garage or fluff time". They completely forget that when you are down by 2 and 3 scores as we have been multiple times this year, that the opposing defense knows we are throwing the ball. It means they are calling defense plays to stop the pass and the DL will pin their ears back. It goes back to the old saying, they know whats coming and they still cant stop it. That's Matt Ryan and his worth.
  16. I'm sure that Mattis has plenty of relevant information to relate. But he strikes me as someone with too much dignity to become just another face in the #Resistance grift.
  17. I don't want the heir apparent QB on the roster for more than 1 year with Matt Ryan, for the simple fact if we find a stud replacement on a rookie deal we can stack the roster with FA for a year or 2. So I do not see a need for a replacement guy for 2 more years at least.
  18. just another avg player on a below avg team very sad
  19. Love the post kog. Do you receive pm's?
  20. Im big on this. Just like people here on TAFT kept saying J Brown would win the LG spot. No he never played LG but people wouldn't listen. Position matters! But, to everyone's defense, the Falcons official depth chart lists Foye as D Campbell's back up. Grace is Jones back up. And with the way DQ cross trains, I can guarantee Foye has seen snaps at Campbells position in OTA/Camp for practice.
  21. I was born in the country, but I'm considered urban because I'm black. Ain't that a b*tch.
  22. I thought his dad was driving the process?
  1. Load more activity