All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. If he goes he’ll join a list of guys we shouldn’t have let go on hindsight.
  3. This thing called the salary cap and the dead money associated with trading Ryan says this won't happen
  4. Yeah. . . please provide a link of Mulvaney saying the quid pro quo was for what Schiff said it was. Mulvaney: Ukranian corruption: Schiff: DNC hacking Again, the best evidence of a quid pro quo is in the transcript of the phone call itself. What am I missing here?
  5. At what point did any rational observer think this wouldn't end in Trump declaring pardons en masse for his administration? We know that this guy fights to the last ******* straw just like a drowning rat.
  6. If you believe President "II Duce" wrote that, then I have some ocean-front property in western Kansas that I will sell you! That was definitely written by Ivanka, it looks and sounds like the BS she would say!
  7. I'd like the 9ers too. Just because I'm rooting for Shanny.
  8. Trufant's dead cap won't allow him to go anywhere.
  9. Yep. I’d hate for him to be in the NFC
  10. Terrible plan of action. Just plain terrible.
  11. Send him to the Pats or Packers. i don’t want that **** bag Shannahan getting him after screwing us out of a Trophy
  12. What are you talking about? I never said no way this happens
  13. Not being funny, but Soundland would be a heckuva great theme park. Different areas for different musical genres. I'd visit every year.
  14. All talk, no action. She's a Flake.
  15. Closely followed by Trufant to the Eagles.
  16. This one will sting. Love me some Mo.
  17. I want Arthur blank to hire some one to talk to the defense like this. Draw some X and Os on the board. Coffee is for closers, not losers. This defense is full of losers.
  18. Man I love Sanu. He’s been one of the only bright spots, but he’s probably going to be a cap casualty anyway next year, so we might as well get a pick out of him. I’d do it, even though it would be tough since I love his heart, leadership, and effort.
  19. yea i know i was just making the joke cuz youre 44 and beasley number is 44
  20. Bye Sanu.....thankyou for your services
  1. Load more activity