All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. I don’t think that I can handle that much suck in one week.
  3. Yep and that’s a crime right there.
  4. Meant Jake Matthew's. I know Carpenter didn't save anything. Could've sworn Brown did. Guess not.
  5. They took him out so he didn't get killed out there, that's how bad it is. The Rams for God's sake! At our current pace we should see another *shot* at the Super Bowl in 2039. By then the PSls may be worth what they cost in 2015, probably not.
  6. Based on exactly what and what position?
  7. You're not allowed to make any moves until 5 days after the World Series ends when free agency opens.
  8. Falcons put LB Vic Beasley on trade block https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27886890/falcons-put-lb-vic-beasley-trade-block They could have saved all that money by not signing him in the first place. The front office has NO clue.
  9. I cannot imagine that scenario. But I agree that if we were in some alternate reality treated like the Pats we would be so much more successful
  10. Blank knows PR, he's not going to tip his hand as to his plans, and he has plans, but we have no idea what they are or what is going on behind the scenes, like PT Barnum AB wants butts in those seats, amazing he can get MBS filled for a ***** soccer game and not the nations greatest sport, people like AB don't like to lose and while he has a successful soccer team that don't mean ***** at the social club.
  11. Can you imagine if the referees treated the Falcons the same way they treat the Patriots?!? Julio would get treated better on pass interference calls, we wouldn't get all the penalties called on us like we do. We wouldn't have gotten cheated in the Cardinals game even after the review etc.
  12. Yeah he says if he on his **** it would have been scary..well we can say they same if the offense was full turbo we light him up matt dont care who on julio..hes getting fed.
  13. I mean, did you even watch the game? Julio had him twisting/turning in circles. Matt just couldn’t get the ball to him.
  14. No. Your best shot is a good offensive scheme if the OL is at all tenable, because you should be able to have a top 5-10 offense (like they've been nearly every year) with just an OK O -line and a good scheme. And then you'll have to build the defense again (though that's what was supposed to be happening the last 5 years) and hope they can be a top 15 or 20 unit immediately with better scheme, a DE and a corner.
  15. Yeah but there's a big difference between the two players contract. And as though many of us aren't fans of him he is the ok only backup they have who can play center so it's not the worst contract for his final year
  16. Beasley is still on his rookie deal, doesn't mean he should be making 13M. If a player's worth is more than their production, might be time to let them go.
  17. Patriots DBs holding every play.
  18. I don't know if I agree with the premise that our roster can't be better utilized with better coaching tbh. Prior to this season unfolding I didn't hear much disagreement that the roster was loaded with talent. Now that we're 1-6 we're in a rebuild and have multiple holes? It may be true but just seems a bit backwards from just 3 months ago.
  19. Just call them the "Fillennials"
  20. The second half of the cards game he and the offense caught fire. Julio can still flash as the best wr in the game. He was working the routes and looked like he had several steps on Ramsay on a fouokFriday passed.
  21. Schweizer is on a rookie deal which is why he makes his 2m or so nothing you can do on that thata the rookie scaling system
  22. it's nothing, just an excuse to get him out of there in one piece, just like I stated in my post pre game I hoped he didn't get severely hurt out there for no reason. This season is lost, and more than likely the next 4. We'll be lucky if we see a home playoff game while Ryan is still on the the team.
  23. Maybe if we didn't field 2 1st rounds busts this defense would be half *** decent. CUT them, **** looking for trades. Send a message and try someone who wants it out there
  24. **** Ramsey
  1. Load more activity