All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. It’s technique and learning and applying leverage more than it is anything. That’s how 250-260 d linemen can bulrush a tackle that outweighs them more than 100 lbs.
  3. Haha. “Man, that’s really wack”. Love It.
  4. I was actually happy for a second
  5. The Rams are able to be aggressive right now because Goffs contract hasn't kicked in. Once that does, they'll never be able to stack their roster like this again.
  6. Wonder how many of you message board draft scouts would have said the Pats were reaching on McGary win they picked him if we hadn't traded up for him?
  7. Yesterday
  8. I'd rather have Ramsey than Takk and Lindstrom, our two first rounders from the last two drafts. Ramsey is top five in his position. Needless to say, our two draft picks are not. Bird in hand is worth two in the bush.... ***ducks for cover***
  9. Still would be good for the Falcons to get rid of him.
  10. Guess he is giving up on the idea of double digit sacks already.
  11. Ramsey will show up just in time to intercept Ryan 3 times. The media will start blowing the rams again and act like Sean mcvay invented offense after they beat our atrocious defense like a drum. or we upset and get a meaningless win and they’ll say mcvay is on the hot seat hahahahaha. Stupid media.
  12. Sprained labia. Out 2-4 more weeks.
  13. LOL what? Trutrash would fetch what, a 4th?
  14. That back injury will be magically healed
  15. What personal attacks did I make exactly?
  16. Is he gonna play this weekend or will he still be out with a back injury?
  17. That's steep. Especially since you gotta pay him.
  18. The Rams have to win now or else they are screwed because they keep giving up 1st round picks.
  19. May be. He still needed it.
  20. Kind of a dumb move for the rams imo. They keep mortgaging their future for “win now” moves when it’s been obvious they have big problems. Their biggest problem wasn’t even their CBs, it’s the fact that Gurley and the run game isn’t as effective. On the upcoming game though, I hope Julio or whoever lines up against Ramsey lights him up.
  21. Hey,,,,maybe if they played their games on the practice field they might win a game or two?
  22. Haha. I wouldn’t doubt It.
  23. I get it, man, fair enough...but I also remember a bunch of years where the Cleveland Browns were a mausoleum of 1st rd QB's. Guess I got desensitized. "Brandon Weeden, Tim Couch, and Brady Quinn DON'T like this"
  24. Um... you were saying?
  1. Load more activity