All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. In that story, the albatross was good luck for the ship until they killed it.
  3. A Vista in Trump Tower?
  4. Chris Hayes audience looks like a Warren campaign rally
  5. Welp, we know the Friday night dump now... Guiliani pushed Trump to grant a visa to a Ukrainian official promising dirt on Democrats. Edit: The official is Victor Shokin, the fired prosecutor. The State Dept refused the visa and the WH tried to pressure them into granting it.
  6. If we get a 4th it’ll be a miracle.
  7. Wrong thread guys.
  8. I wished people could see how huge of a issue TD really is.. He's very good about making senseless contracts work, but definitely dosnt have the insight to actually build a team.. Something thats necessary for a good GM
  9. I know it isn’t the biggest issue but I’ve seen Drake play. When he’s used correctly and it’s good. Freeman should gone next season, I think he’s done. I’m not sold on any of our backups. With our defense, I’m not even really sure where to begin. It’s a fu@king dumpster fire.
  10. Jokes aside, the falcons surprisingly have a chance in this game. Would I pick them to win? No, because this defense is just way too terrible to ever pick us to win a game. Unless Donald just completely wrecks us, it should be a shootout. Rams win 38-34.
  11. Yesterday
  12. I'm with you. I wouldn't let Quinn touch the roster if I'm canning him. Wouldn't be surprised if they give him another year... Depending on if the trade goes through
  13. Uuhhh did that guy die?
  14. Are we only playing 3 quarters?
  15. I can only hope Hillary can shut the **** up and go away by then. She will be an albatross around the nominee's neck, no matter who it is, if she doesn't.
  16. A defense cannot be fast and physical when the softest player on the team is making 13M, and essentially gave the coach a middle finger by skipping OTAs after the coach said he would be hands on with him. Have to pick an identity and there is no way Beasley should have played a snap with us after that. The softest player on the team pulls that stunt after you gave him a vote of confidence. Gotta go.
  17. If it's this dumb already I can't imagine what the general is going to be like.
  18. I can understand that, its just perspective
  19. I am aware, hence my quoted post. However, that also creates 5-6 additional holes to fill through free agency or the draft.
  20. Do you really think we can get that much ?
  21. Im not a Republican. Im a conservative on alot of issues but would be considered liberal on others.
  22. Don't mistake my criticisms of Tulsi as defenses of Clinton. Please do not make that mistake.
  23. We could easily part way with 5-6 guys and gain $20 mil in cap space.
  24. It is fully guaranteed, but I believe the game checks (his salary) are paid by the team that he plays the games for. Y'all paid the first six game checks and if y'all were to trade him, the team picking him up would pay his remaining game checks.
  25. This is as believable as Tulsi being a Russian asset, but it mIgHt Be TrUe.
  26. Tulsi, Hillary, Cernovich, etc. Every character in this story is a cancerous sack of ****.
  1. Load more activity