All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Also Mayock has already decided he's bringing in his own guys to help with the draft (prospects, trades, etc) Y'all gotta remember these scouts are Reggie McKenzie's guys. Not Mayock and Gruden's.
  3. Do u rake Simmons at 45 and shelve him til December if he is available?
  4. Top 2 run defense, and its Davison
  5. You right. Forgot about Davison. I actually like him slot for us, but like Poe, his stats won’t reflect his value so he will be bashed on TATF. Hagemen is a question mark
  6. Can he play DE? Seems to have the traits for it.
  7. I don't think Simmons is gonna drop to #45. I could see Sweat dropping to #14 because of the heart condition.
  8. and going to be fun to watch too bad it wasn't the taints that hired him
  9. Where's the BEEF???
  10. I like Clay, Davison, and Hags but in no way do they fix this line like these guys think. Clay is a rotational dude that will get 2-4 sacks. Hags may be able to continue to build off of his 2016 we don't know. Lastly Davison is nothing more than a run stopper. He'll see around 40% of the snaps and isn't a threat in the pass rush.
  11. you don't really find out until after the draft. Teams try to keep some of the workouts and interviews private.
  12. I doubt that was lowest point of the past three years but it's certainly in the running for the stupidest
  13. We didnt see Julio Jones pick coming. Dimitroff gambled big for a franchise changing player. So, my question to the smart folk on this thread is this: Given the number of picks we have this year and the next 2 years to give and trade worthy players on our roster now, is there a scenario where he goes and gets Bosa? Serious answers please.
  14. They're already planning on overturning the entire scouting department. That's why scouts are leaking things and taking jobs with teams right now. And that's why they sent everyone home, they already were planning on not keeping any of them.
  15. I would've thrown in ISIS and several other things, but you hit on some of the good stuff.
  16. Outside of camp bodies, the defense made one improvement, Clay. Offense was good last year and should be better this year as is. Help the D
  17. kinda seems like something you'd should've out grown
  18. Now just watch the lies rain down from the Left !
  19. The year you have 3 first round picks is not the year to send the scouts home early. And, if you have scouts hired on with other teams, let them go, not the whole group.
  20. Why Savage? I love him too BTW
  21. Better defense means more opportunities for the offense and less the offense has to score. It goes both ways.
  22. IDK, maybe someone that would reply to she-it like that?
  1. Load more activity