All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. We just got back Sanu's full cap charge minus dead money for trading him...
  3. Titled confused me because there actually is an offensive coordinator out there named Cooter.
  4. Unfortunately trading Vic at this point only saves us $6 million in cap space as we already paid part of his salary. They (Kirwan, and Brady Quinn) were talking about Victor Bustley yesterday on Sat Radio.
  5. If I'm handing the keys to this offense to anyone currently on staff, it's Greg Knapp.
  6. @Andrews_31 this is up in Virginia.
  7. So what Republicans were in there?
  8. Beasley did come to help Freeman I noticed
  9. You know DQ. He's probably having his foot amputated as we speak...
  10. Meh, I understand it just fine, better than 99.99% of the peeps in here. where we disagree is the talent level of where team is at. You believe we have to go full rebuild mode, I don’t. I‘ve believed long before this season Quinn was this team’s biggest problem. Coaching matters. Bring in a good coaching staff who makes a few tweaks on offense and a opportunity for a great defensive draft and this team is a playoff team. If young coach like Riley comes in, yes you go full rebuild including at QB. But if keeping Matt/Julio, it’s foolish to blow it all up IMO.
  11. Even with an extended break, this defense will still suck. Need pass rushers badly.
  12. Not to mention a LT who is good in a man scheme but excells in an outside zone
  13. It’s hard to defend him. He was on the field dancing like a ballerina!! I forget what game this year it was when he totally gave up on the sack. His attitude and zero performance disgusts me!! We have a saying at my job, “you gotta care a little!” Once Bustley got paid he didn’t give two blanks!
  14. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry-live-updates/2019/10/23/8a9b1fd8-f51a-11e9-8cf0-4cc99f74d127_story.html%3foutputType=amp Hold up is one party shutting out the other and having secret impeachment meetings without any republicans??????
  15. https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/atlanta-falcons/vic-beasley-16732/ This clearly says we do. Post 6-1 trade = 12.8 mil cap space. Only trade though. Releasing him is 12.8 mil in dead cap. Dont use sportrac for all of these examples if youre just going to claim theyre wrong.
  16. If Dan Quinn wants to save he job and T.D. too! They must be able to give the Keys to the Offense back to Mularkey and then let him run his Time of possession offensive! Let this be the last game for Cooter, after the bye, let Cooter head back to where ever he came from. I never liked the idea of Cooter coming back, he sucks! He always gets Matt Ryan killed, he even did it when he was here in the past! What's it going to hurt to let Dan Quinn and Company stay and try Mularkey philosphy out the rest of the season! Mularkey's T.O.P. offensive is exactly what we need to give the Defense a break! Remember back in the day, when our Defense wasn't on the field the whole game, I do! He was Matt Ryan's first OC and his best other than lil Shanny! It's time for mularkey-and-ice again! Mularkey will figure out the OL with the best guys and this offense to get the most points on the board and keeep MR safe!
  17. Its funny, most Falcon fans are like: " We hate to see you go Sanu, but you have been a really good player for us " ........ New England fans(I live in NE) are like: " He is a mediocre receiver we overspent for "
  18. Josef did more than Trump to help make this happen.
  19. That's pretty Falcony to get his name wrong.
  20. This guy seems like he is going places. He’s got an upward trajectory. Fear the multicolored beard!
  21. What kind of person keeps a list of all his accomplishments?
  1. Load more activity