All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. How many days until Bryce is optioned? Will we ever see Folty again? Can they ever be convinced that Teheran is not an ace? Will we ever have a thing called a rotation?
  3. I was right there with you on this exact thing with the first round, but I think a 3rd round CB maybe a better resolution given that we wouldn't expect that person to play until year 2 and it gives them time to develop. Now I wouldn't be upset at all if we drafted Wilkins then traded back into the first for Baker. Huge fan of that. Draft BPA after that. Roll with Sambrailo for RT, have a replacement for Tru next year in tow. Take care of LB, DE, and RT in next year's offseason.
  4. DeVondre Campbell.
  5. Since you want to continue with this dumb ****, I'll play your game. This thread is a ******* joke. I don't give a flying **** how many likes it got. You posted this same stuff in the Hageman signed thread and it got ignored. That's the only reason you felt the need to start this thread, was so people would pay attention to you because you're nothing but a ******* internet whore. So take your good deeds and you're need for attention elsewhere.
  6. What Kansas City did a few years back cannot be sustained. At some point teams around you get better thru free agency and trades. Thats exactly what happened to the braves this year. They stayed pat ( Donaldson is doing nothing that Camargo wasn't already doing and McCann is actually a down grade at this point from Suzuki) while Philly and the Mets loaded up. The braves will battle the Nationals for 3rd place in that division...
  7. Happy to welcome you to the thread, Logic
  8. Charlie Culberson must have done something personal to Snit to be 20 games into the season and still not get a single start. This is just ridiculous!!
  9. The strategy itself isn’t bad, but you’re presuming that there’s more damaging behavior by Trump in the redacted portions and you seem to assume that Mueller thinks that Barr mischaracterized the report. Let’s not get out front of the evidence. Mueller may or may not agree with Barr’s assessment. Mueller may back up Barr or he may contradict him. We don’t know what he believes at this point. But yeah, bring in Mueller to testify about his intentions and thoughts and how he viewed Barr’s public statements.
  10. I haven't been paying much attention to this draft but I'm assuming they'll still find a way to make me mad.
  11. Who is Robin exactly?
  12. You didn’t pass math class, because if you remove the games from 1967-1973 from the equation, the Saints own this series. In those early years, the Falcons were the better team and posted a 9-1 mark against the Saints. Beginning in 1974 until present day, the Saints lead the series 47-43.
  13. Where I'm sitting right now, I'll take Wilkins at 14 and trade back into the first if Baker/Murphy fall. Trade to the top of the second if Williams falls that far. Grab Oline and RB depth after that and BPA the rest of the way.
  14. Heres a great video on this kid
  15. The politics of impeachment are ridiculously simple. There’s no reason to over-think any of it. After the evidence is laid out for the American people to see, the public will make a judgment about whether Trump needs to resign or be impeached or censured or nothing at all. The best measure in the short term for what the public believes is approval ratings. So watch his approval ratings. If they tank (down to low 30s) then it’s time for Dems to start impeachment. If his approvals stay about the same, there’s no point. But that comes AFTER the evidence is laid out. And that’s going to involve hearings where each of these major actors testifies about what happened. It’s purely a political fight at this point. Dems need to think about how to simply but accurately present the evidence to the public. That’s their job right now.
  16. No offense but that's 2 people beyond the 1st round. One I mentioned and one you mentioned. That's not enough options imo. Maybe there's more but we went 3rd round last year. Meanwhile at LB we have very viable options. It'd have to be a situation like last year where someone of great value dropped and we didn't have a need option close to it. Then yes, by all means grab him like we did Ridley. Make a solid position even more solid. I just don't see that happening at 14 though. Also how often will we really have the ability to place Devo at the line with Foye out there to make it meaningful.
  17. FBI: Lots of countries, including Russia, are going to try to infiltrate your campaign and cozy up to you. Let us know if they make any contacts with you. Trump: The Russians want to illegally help us win? Well show them to Trump Tower and let’s chat with them about this! Soreadup: THEY DIDN’T WARN TRUMP!!!
  18. We already got our Batman & Robin at the positon. The article coined it well.Theres bigger fish to fry namely in front of those LBers.
  19. Trump twice ordered Corey Lewandowski to order Sessions to unrecuse himself and limit Mueller’s investigation to exclude Trump and his campaign from the investigation. And the lawyers and aides in the WH recognized that what Trump was doing was illegal. That’s why they ignored him and refused to do it. They said so themselves. When the president is under investigation, there is not any situation where it is proper for the president to order the shutting down of that investigation. As I said, you want a situation where the president can never be investigated (he just orders it shut down) and can never be held accountable for corrupt and illegal acts. Most people, even Republicans, view that situation as nuts.
  20. Dre'Mont Jones is a guy I like. This draft is thick at DT. Drafting Bush doesnt mean Foye is just going to ride the pine. Adds alot of versatility to where you can try Devo on the line, and Foye in the box some.
  21. TFW you completely misread the post.
  22. Lindstrom held up senior bowl week.. Possible right tackle? Similar size to Ty..
  23. I do as well... Would love for him to be a falcon...
  24. i give Crawford the heavy nod in this debate...dude had 6 sacks in a rotational role last year, can play DE if needed and he's much quicker off the ball than Hageman. i do hope Hageman comes back in shape and super motivated to play and save his career. imagine a situational line of Hageman, Davison, Grady, Crawford!!??? run stuffing? i'd bet on that one!...
  25. I think we all realized last year Duke was never gonna be the Robin to Debos Batman.. I dont think he has it either.. Career special teamer.. Like you I hope im wrong tho too
  26. Losing the 103rd ranked DE insnt a huge hole to feel. In his scenario there are options in 3 rd that could produce more pressure as rookies than Vic did last year. That said we, unfortunately, arent trading Vic. QW would produce more pressure directly, and indirectly to make up for losing beasley+who we choose at 14.
  1. Load more activity