All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. AT THIS POINT, any talks of trading for picks down the road is silly for TD to make, with his future being in limbo. He could be very well be setting himself up to be canned and helping the next guy get off to a great start!
  3. If you can’t secure pass rush what else do we do you defend in a passing league.Hence why I’d be keeping a close eye on these rooks we drafted if you see a future with them.
  4. Just talking about trading Ryan for a first and grabbing Tua. Not an actual deal. Just hypothetical.
  5. Lol .. what the Fuvk ? Tru sucks . If Oliver is a 4 outta 10 Truu is a 5 .
  6. I had a bowl of pho 3 hours ago and I am still miserably and orgasmically full. I want another.
  7. Our Defense wasn't the problem at all. If not for that pick six and remove just one more turnover and we win that game by 10-14 points.
  8. What deal? Did I miss an offer?
  9. Adult Swim produced this dril web project. Just thought everyone would like to know.
  10. Greinke has been shaky this postseason. I didnt realize how bad hes been in October. Career 4.58 in playoff games. He had a good run with LA but he was terrible as a Brewer, Dback and so far as an Astro.
  11. We actually have guys who can beat guys straight up they just can’t finish.Thats a huge issue with VB44 getting ridden round the arc and not squaring his rush off. **** even Takk did it last week beat his guy and allowed Murray to escape. Finishing has been this defenses issue since 2016 among other things.
  12. Who is "my guy" that said that about Alford? I speak for myself on here. I dont have a little group of buddies that I agree with so don't bring other people's opinions into the conversation acting like it has a **** thing to do with me
  13. No sir. This is the same argument you guy brought about Alford. Trufant gave up most of those yards. Oliver may be the reason we're not 0-6.
  14. There you go with common sense, again! UNLESS someone makes us an offer that we just can’t refuse, why would we first off. Second, who knows who is going to be the GM Moving forward so they aren’t going to start ditching talent for the next guy, he is going to try to win as much as possible now!
  15. So long, Mick... Trump, when asked about it, said he did not see Mulvaney’s briefing but that he heard his acting chief of staff did well. “Mick is a good man,” Trump said, according to a pool report. “I have a lot of confidence in him.”
  16. Tua is a terrible NFL QB. I can’t even believe threads like this exists. He’ll be exposed the second he steps onto an NFL field
  17. Oliver gave up most of the yardage to Houston's #2 wr
  18. Man corners aren’t goin to matter when the QB can make a sandwich in the pocket every play. I’m sick of not getting pressure man I want a guy that can consistently beat their guy one on one.
  19. Why would I need to comment and what is muddy about his statement?
  20. I mean, dude gave up 3 TDs vs Houston's #2 Receiver. Saying he's way better than a first year starter isn't saying much. What really bothers me is how lost he looks.
  21. This is true, but he's more than likely gone after this season. So, you gotta get what you can.
  22. Agree to disagree. Not saying he is a top cb but he is waaay better than Oliver and isn't a huge weakness when he is playing.
  23. Playing poorly in the second qtr, plane must've landed at 2 pm.
  1. Load more activity