All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Well yall already know I like him. He was the first late round big back on my radar. Switched to Ozigbo a few weeks before the draft. He went to the Aints as a UDFA. There's a lot I like about Ollison. Big back, with decent speed and good vision that can catch, block and play special teams. He reminds me most of Lawrence McCutcheon the five time pro bowler for the Rams in the 70s. I think his Falcon career could be somewhere between Jason Snelling and William Andrews. Both were swiss army knives that could do pretty much everything a HB/FB needs to do. Andrews at a super high level.
  3. I personally don't like using the most electric arm in the pen as a long reliever.
  4. @Black Francis.....what it do dawg.... Whats the weather like down there.... Hope you enjoying yourself Im bout to take vacation#2 in Panama City Beach... They closed that ******** thread in TATF
  5. When you find out that some dude that works for an independent wrestling company can speak on the issue more eloquently and with better understanding than 95% of our elected officials... But then when you get really think about it.....if common sense is hitting there it's just a matter of time. We just got to get these other folks out of office.
  6. I’ve said since last year that there isn’t a Falcon who is more underrated. An above average blocker according to PFF, a solid athlete, and his hands were shockingly consistent last year (caught 81% of what was thrown to him which led the league). Grady and Julio will probably get paid this offseason. Deion and De’Vondre are free agents next year along with Hooper. Keanu will be a FA in 2020. Matt Ryan is making 30,000,000 a year (which he deserves every penny by the way). These are obviously good problems to have, but should I hold off on a Hooper jersey just yet, or do you think he’s a priority for the front office? I know Matt Ryan is hoping for the latter.
  7. Touki needs to stay in the pen IMO. Good bullpen arm
  8. That's a promising starting three Foye Debo DCamp
  9. Barely kept his family fed..
  10. Bravos need to try and find a way to make a come back win tonight or this will be a disappointing trip.
  11. Poor mountaineer never knew what he had
  12. He is gone. Let's get this pen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. This offense is either red hot or ice cold.
  14. What up man...you getting the game down there...
  15. Maybe the Bills in 2018. They graded as 2nd best line but McCoy was average at best
  16. Or Louis C K. I can’t post it because he flat out uses the N word but apparently he’s earned that in his community (this is well documented) but he did get back doored by the #metoo movement so I guess the ever evolving crusade to ruin people continues. Don’t like something let’s ruin their lives. Today’s America.
  17. When you find out that AOC is an Indie wrestling fan.
  18. My God this ESPN crew is awkward.
  19. I’ll have to do some research but he does look bigger than he was at Wyoming
  20. No reason to for him yo replace Dre at SLB. He has a future at WLB and as a sub LB in Nickel. Dre is very solid but Foye has atheltic ability that could make him special.
  21. The rule is if you are gonna go there it better be funny as ****. Problem is a lot of unfunny ******** make racist jokes. Take tips from my man here.
  22. I’m older than you and am plenty grown and holding my own. Would you like me to post pictures like you? Every other day? You grow up. You hyper sensitive in my feelings waah waah !! Racism!! Oh the humanity!! I’ll be the great white knight for all things anti fill in the blank. As I said it’s all made up.
  23. Why does he look so slow on the field?
  24. Offense cant solve Flaherty tonight.
  25. Trufant can definitely play better but a "shadow".....hardly. Still rarely misses tackles. Still sticky in coverage. Still doesnt give up but a few big plays a year. PFF had him as one of the top tacklers and deep coverage guys in the the NFL at CB. He needs to hold on to more footballs and he needs to play more man which he is best at.
  1. Load more activity