All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. The OL held up pretty well considering long developing routes and almost always playing from behind. It’s an historical bad defense when you have a DE making 13 M, one of highest paid DT, LB and CB. I blame DQ for hiring DK and making every one learn a new offense.
  3. I can see the Falcons doing something like that because it soo Atlanta Falcon like...
  4. It really depends on if the Falcons are truly “rebuilding” or just feel they need to “re-tool” I would have been more open to trading JJ before Sanu was dealt.
  5. At this point I would trade any of them, including the cheerleaders...
  6. If the Falcons could get a Jalen Ramsey type deal for Julio, then you take it.
  7. It all sounds a lot like communism to me.
  8. Lemonheads reference?
  9. Gotta see how free agency shakes first.
  10. Quinn got his mulligan(and put his own neck out) when he fired the whole staff as scapegoats and said he would fix the D by running it himself. Like I said, he gone.
  11. He is unlucky. They paid and drafted on OL to not put Wes on the field. Yep, with all the injuries he got Ryan killed. McGary has a learning game for rookie.
  12. The one thing I disagree with is dismissing the idea of building a core. Yes, decay plays a role in how you build it and for how long, but you need cohesion. You need core guys who carry the purpose from season to season. Yes, that core can (and should) change over time, but there should be at least some guys that you hold on to for as long as you can. For all the stuff about BB and swapping out star players, he still keeps a core group spread out across the roster. They don't even have to be "star" players, but you need some continuity. https://www.patspulpit.com/2019/7/1/20677242/list-of-longest-tenured-new-england-patriots-positions-brady-edelman-hightower-gronkowski-mason
  13. With a mobile QB like WIlson back there??? I’d be much more surprised if we actually got a sack... and I’m not talking about one where we chase him out of bounds just shy of the Line of scrimmage.
  14. It is funny and sad at the same time. That explains why they tried hard to not put Wes on the field.
  15. No one should be immune from being dealt if it helps the overall goal of winning Super Bowls.
  16. I'm getting so tired of these unstable mfkers hurting these innocent little kids, man.
  17. Early success can be just as tough as early failure. Similar to Mike Smith, our team has been living in the illusion that we are 1 or 2 steps from getting back to the superbowl and focusing on filling in some gaps rather than doing what worked in the first place, which was continuing to build and progress and develop new talent. It clearly didnt work. Its 2019 and we are building a team to go win the 2016 superbowl.
  18. And lost to BB
  19. My thougts are nobody on the team really believes in the defense. I know DQ has been doing thos for a minute, but if i was in meeting rooms discussing assignments and they were talking about Tak and Vic covering backs and tight ends downfield i dont think i would believe in the system. He has lost the team before thw season even started. They domt BELIEVE they can win with this scheme.
  20. If you think Desmond Trufant is "as good as you are going to find", I don't think you watch many other cornerbacks.
  21. I think that one is pretty funny. Sounds like she feels bad or MR like a lot of us do.
  1. Load more activity