All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Yeah I remembered this from when Bailey was in the draft almost a decade ago. Cool story from such a unique part of Georgia.
  3. You're absolutely delusional if you think an American football team could take on a rugby team in a tackling contest. Absolutely delusional. You've clearly never played rugby, it's an entirely new level.
  4. Parsons is not a good pitcher.
  5. Just like if you bought any pro team down here and played our game.No helmets pads bring em and we’ll see how your talk goes.
  6. Also, Booker clearly has some sort of game.
  7. Dog I'm as black as Warren is Native American. If somebody calls me a n***** I'm gonna be kinda dumbfounded. Literally every other person who sees it is gonna be the same way. You need that is it weird filter more than I thought.
  8. What analytics are you speaking of. I want to know this. Also, why hasn't Sean Newcomb been given a shot to do jack **** on this team? Amazing he pitches so little. Game on the line and we use Wes Parsons? Brian Snitker is such a dumb***.
  9. Very good. Very good. Did you beat it?
  10. Don’t need pads to tackle that’s the whole thing.You would know that if you were taught correctly from the jump.
  11. She will. Then the debate will get derailed. Sanders would just say he's a racist before ranting about the top 1% of the 1% again since he can't get off topic for more than 5 seconds.
  12. Wow no I am not even close to trolling. I am looking at the forest through the trees. You want to look at it like Trump wants you to look at it. That's what's so insidious about Trump. Normalization of hate and bigotry comes in small slices. Until there is no pie left. (Ok that was a troll line, but just that).
  13. He's much closer than what Swarzak is per them....and like it or not, we're a "smart" team that pays attention to them. You're a lot more likely to see Sean than Swarzak if we start losing games due to Luke Jackson blown saves.
  14. Thanks for pinning this whoever pinned it. Maybe sooner or later folks will at least offer up some prayers. I'm getting so depressed with the lack of response I've gotten from people on here, Twitter and Facebook.
  15. How any person can live through the last couple of years and believe this is beyond me. You're either intentionally trolling or... You gotta be trolling.
  16. No sir, all Booker needs to whip Trumps fat *** is the right pair of sneakers! Those hipster shoes will definitely fail him when needed!
  17. You should write for the Babylon Bee
  18. And Luke Jackson is?
  19. Warren proved she will put her cards on the table. Something Trump has never done (hyperbole). Warren reshifted the battleground. Do you think Warren won't get pissed off if Trump calls her pocahontas to her face? She will probably get mad because it's literally a racial slur against her. Wouldn't an african american if they were called "sambo" or some other ****? Or if an African American respected his long lost "African" roots and Trump made fun of them for it? I think you are not looking at Warren as what she is... a white person with native ancestry, something millions of Americans identify with.
  20. Parsons was put in because he throws right-handed. You know you've got to do matchups late in the game because it's in "the book." Forget about using your best remaining reliever because he throws left-handed and cannot get out right-handed batters. Snit logic.
  21. You get a like for a neon genesis reference
  22. I’m 1/1024 percent sure you’re correct on this.
  1. Load more activity