All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. It would be, though. Anyone who knows me on here knows I love me some Julio. My contention is value vs no value regarding OTA’s. People are saying the value for vets is minimal to non-existent. if true, why would any team have these, especially considering the injury risk. If they accomplish little, why does Belichick,, Carroll, Peyton, Johnson & Walsh all have them.? They are not mandated by the league. If you can answer that question, I’ll drop it.
  3. Devine Ozigbo is going to push Dwayne Washington for the #3 Saints RB
  4. I don't think I've even met an irl liberal as precious about labels as you. Benefit of growing up in Georgia, I guess, but still, you even had to throw in homophobia just to have another ******* label you can imagine being hurled at you. It's goofy as all ****.
  5. That's cool hosted it 3 times since 72 in 3 different stadiums in Atlanta. Went to the 72 game thanks Dad (RIP) hooked this 7 year old on baseball. Aaron homered in the 6th to give the NL the lead. Wiki The home run hit by Hank Aaron was the last one in an All-Star Game by a player from the host team for 25 years. This did not happen again until Sandy Alomar, Jr. of the Cleveland Indians homered at Jacobs Field in the 1997 All-Star Game. Wiki. Also from WIKI Nate Colbert, who scored the winning run, brought the wrong uniform with him to Atlanta. The San Diego Padres' slugger donned his road jersey with SAN DIEGO on it instead of his home one with PADRES on it. Both of San Diego's jerseys in 1972 were gold. Seven days after the All-Star Game, Colbert racked up 13 RBI in a doubleheader vs. the Braves in the same stadium, setting a Major League record for a twinbill which was tied in 1993 by Mark Whiten for the St. Louis Cardinals.
  6. Anyone got a link to where I can get that sweet Hat Matt is Rocking? And does it come in a flat brim?
  7. Good info. Thx
  8. You can call it what you want. Homophobia and transphobic isnt even a thing. It's made up jargon to produce victims of things because they have a label and now anyone who disagrees with anyone in that label is now _______-phobic. No one cares. The irony is you keep taking about conservatives as victims when you are the party of imaginary victimization. See phobics where they dont exists hiding in the shadows of your wee little mind.
  9. Worzone certainly relished his victimhood like this, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything, that's any evangelical that posts with skeptics.
  10. It's the CBA with the player's union that makes them technically voluntary, not the NFL. NFL teams would love to make them mandatory and they treat it that way unofficially. If a developmental or depth guy decided to the skip OTAs without the coaching staff's blessing, they'd have an uphill battle making the team.
  11. Matt isn't wearing base and eye-liner like Brady does.
  12. Labeling, demeaning, and mocking . Man i cant tell the difference in you and psychic right now. Just say phobic from now on. Its easier than trying to keep up with all the lefts made up nonsense
  13. So he presents his understanding of what abortion is and the alternatives he supports and believes to be moral and right and then gives her the opportunity to change his mind. This isnt productive? So what would have made this productive? Conversations about an issue and defining where each person stands and making logical arguments to attempt to persuade another is the single most effective way to have real conversations. What would you define as more productive? Make a law and arrest anyone who disagrees or speaks out against it?
  14. Same here. After they put you through a solid year of sleep deprivation torture, tyey just constantly remind you of how much energy you USED to have.
  15. Ledbetter sounds like hes been chemically castrated. I cant stand his voice. Its like listening to a super drunk chick.
  16. Gage will surprise if given the opportunity.
  17. We’re lucky to have Julio, Vic is lucky to have us. Periodt
  18. Mmmmm......
  19. I hope it's in God's plan for Falcons fans to enjoy a super bowl victory by the Atlanta Falcons in February of 2020.
  20. Quoting a dictionary definition without noting the context is almost always the wrong thing to do. Regardless, "voluntary" does not mean "can skip without repercussions". Real life is full of things that are technically "voluntary", but will adversely affect your life if don't do them.
  21. Ay that's my home town.
  1. Load more activity