All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Again what we have done to this point is not working, we need to do something else.
  3. Also Voters in Colorado rejected Single Payer in 2016 by a 80-20 margin. Doesn't this mean Polis and the other three Congresspeople are attack voters by supporting something they just rejected by a large margin?
  4. I watched part of the saints game last Sunday, and on one of the plays Bridgewater had over 6 seconds to throw, just sitting in the pocket with no one even near him. It was gross to watch.
  5. Broncos got less back for a better WR than we did for Sanu lol
  6. Out of those , even thou I am probably Vic's #1 fan,, I would still rather us keep Mack because he will be very hard to replace.. And our biggest problem is our OL already,, So why take away something that needs to be fixed in the worst way... ??? I don't think they will let Mack go.
  7. Every few years TD hits a great draft, then misses few and Roster gets depleted. Let’s hire a good coach and let him bring in a GM.
  8. What do you mean he is a snake? I mean I think he should be gone, long gone! Do I am not here to argue about him at all! But you know us ladies love the gossip!
  9. John Abraham patrick Kearney
  10. Honestly I am too. It’s been rinse and repeat with same ole ineptitude with this regime.
  11. How are they attacking them? Seems to me like they disagree with them and I have never seen any rules that Dems cannot disagree on policy.
  12. Mack is going to be 34-35 next season. This year he is playing with one arm next year may be on one leg. Time to move on from him, he was bad last season too. We could plug Gono at center and it wouldn't make that big of a difference at this point in time.
  13. Move Mack, let Wes finish the year at C, put Brown at LG when Lindstrom comes back.
  14. You're right, they will give up a 2nd! #TATF'd
  15. Maybe so. The point is teams prefer reclamation projects when it only costs $1-2M per year, not $10-15M.
  16. Great we're looking out for future draft picks but why don't we follow the Patriots plan and rebuild and change dead wood as you roll? They have never waited to improve around the stellar performers.
  17. Gareon Conley sucks... He was about to be benched also
  18. I'm just saying is value added is zero. Why pick Beto for VP over someone not in the race other than his ability to help you in Texas, which he killed. Plus Beto said that stuff on TV, so there are recordings that will be made into Ads if he is on the ticket.
  19. They finally arrested this guy... Chicago is breathing a sigh of relief...
  20. I don't think so. This regime does well with the really high picks. It's the rest that are questionable.
  21. He probably saw this tweet:
  22. Again, Grady Jarrett is among the best in the NFL at what he does. Very, very few NFL teams have two interior DL on that level. The reason Beasley and McKinley aren't producing is because they aren't good enough. If you put Myles Garrett on this team he'd have 12+ sacks.
  1. Load more activity