All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. For those that like data/analytics, below is a good snapshot on why more people shouldn’t have expected Vic Beasley to have sustained success after 2016. He converted an abnormally high amount of pressures into sacks, which is not sustainable long term. This data does not include any year they missed more than half of the season due to injury or 2019. Take away: Vic is bad, JJ Watt is good.
  3. Well... TBF, Vic has all the tools to be better and choose not to be.
  4. It'd be the first thing he blows up...
  5. All pro go go dancer maybe, Bustley has less heart than a Jellyfish.
  6. I'll save you the trouble for the rest of the season... Prediction: Falcons Opponent - Win Falcons - Loss
  7. SO many questions, SO few answers! But I'll try --- 1. We're toast! 2. NO!!! 3.YES!!! 4. NO!!! 5. NO!!! 6. O.K.
  8. Clickbait. Nothing more. I’m sure OP doesn’t believe it.
  9. that was what i was thinking. i know matt has pride and his streak but no need to make this awful season get worse by getting him hurt even more severely.
  10. Thank God we all have one another. I live out of state so this takes the place of commiserating about the teams epic meltdown with anyone while standing around the water cooler. Thank you all for the humor, I have been laughing non stop. and F the saints.
  11. Fans have been harping on Beasley long before this season started. It's not just Beasley, the player that is part of the problem, but the idea that DQ and the front office decided to invest in him, even though he's had only one good season. They'll be no scapegoats because the HC and the front office are all likely to get the boot along with Vic.
  12. Yeah I consider every year we don’t make the playoffs a down year. That’s my standard. Making the playoffs.
  13. Do practice tests before hand. Its all mental. Just gotta get your mind right. The more you do the more comfortable you will get with it. Just my 2 cents lol
  14. 32 - Heartbreak.
  15. I think being brutally honest would help Snitker to be a better manager.
  16. Protect Beasley. At all costs! /purp
  17. Well ****.....once again just saying the ugly part out loud.
  18. Rip to not having the Misbehaving song stuck in your head
  19. The problem is that I know how to do it, I just get overwhelmed taking tests and can't remember how to do anything.
  20. McKay decay. This rings true Op
  21. I guess we're to the point where we are not happy with anyone. I've been critical of Matthews in the past for the penalties and whatnot. However, Jake does play a tough position, and he does what he can to protect Ryan. Yes, there are better LTs, but not many. I can think of other players I'd rather see go than Matthews. With so many players not performing well, it has to be coaching. Here's to hoping Atlanta can finally find the HC that they've been searching for since 1966.
  22. OP is right that we have a ton of problems and Beasley is only one of them. Extending Beasley at the price we paid for him showed that something was badly wrong, and that was a front office + coaching problem.
  23. Well I am starting a watch for the most points allowed for a 16 game season. Baltimore Colts 533 in 1981. So lets keep the train rolling. Seahawks 45 Falcons Sorry thats all I got left for this week.
  24. I get a headache every time someone mentions Lincoln Riley. Dude has had veterans playing QB most of his career.
  25. LOL!!!
  1. Load more activity