All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Take heart, Free will never be a workhorse back. His frame can't sustain that and our coaches are not that dumb. Especially from a dude coming off being on IR for a year.
  3. The capital and bankroll they have is just ridiculous...
  4. Falcons Fans there’s a bunch on twitter. They're tired of players stealing opportunities from Free.
  5. He's going to be elected to something one day and it pains me to recognize that.
  6. The only thing I worry about is all these chefs in the kitchen. DQ is going to need to make sure everyone understands their role or this could get ugly(a team pulled in different directions offensively from game to game or series to series).
  7. I like most of these. But #8 deserves a little
  8. So you are going out on a ledge here and predicting the Falcons players won’t get through the season without someone on the roster getting dinged up. Wow, you are quite a risk taker you are.
  9. Edge rusher (can they get to the QB?) CB (Trufant hasn't played up to his standards the past few years and is Oliver ready to step up?)
  10. because i think there are more than just a few people that want to see the rbbc approach dead and gone from Atlanta. He’s just an example of 1
  11. my Bold predictions: 1. Offense puts up 2016'ish numbers, but with higher TOP and stronger Run game numbers 2. Defense puts up 2017'ish numbers with higher takeaway numbers 3. Our LB corps (Campbell/Jones/FO) quietly becomes the talk of the league by the playoffs. 4. Our O-Line starts breaking bones of D-Linemen (too soon? asking for a friend) 5. Falcons go 5-1 in division and win the division. 6. We get a KO/Punt return game going. 7. Tak gets sacks, Vic doesn't.
  12. Tell me who tf Abraham Y. Salinas is and why I should give any weight to what he has to say?
  13. A couple of excerpts that I liked: Psychologists have shown that people have motivated beliefs: beliefs that they have chosen to hold because those beliefs meet a psychological need. Now, being poor in the US is extremely tough, given the meagre welfare benefits and high levels of post-tax inequality. So Americans have a greater need than Europeans to believe that you deserve what you get and you get what you deserve. These beliefs play a powerful role in motivating yourself and your children to work as hard as possible to avoid poverty. And these beliefs can help alleviate the guilt involved in ignoring a homeless person begging on your street. And: There is an entire cultural ecosystem that has evolved around the idea of tax-as-theft, recognisable today in politicians’ talk about “spending taxpayers’ money”, or campaigners celebrating “tax freedom day”. This language exists outside the world of politics, too. Tax economists, accountants and lawyers refer to the so-called “tax burden”. But the idea that you somehow own your pre-tax income, while obvious, is false. To begin with, you could never have ownership rights prior to, or independent from, taxation. Ownership is a legal right. Laws require various institutions, including police and a legal system, to function. These institutions are financed through taxation. The tax and the ownership rights are effectively created simultaneously. We cannot have one without the other. However, if the only function of the state is to support private ownership rights (maintaining a legal system, police, and so on), it seems that taxation could be very low – and any further taxation on top could still be seen as a form of theft. Implicit in this view is the idea of incomes earned, and so ownership rights created, in an entirely private market economy, with the state entering only later, to ensure these rights are maintained. Many economics textbooks picture the state in this way, as an add-on to the market. Yet this, too, is a fantasy. In the modern world, all economic activity reflects the influence of government. Markets are inevitably defined and shaped by government. There is no such thing as income earned before government comes along. My earnings partly reflect my education. Earlier still, the circumstances of my birth and my subsequent health reflects the healthcare available. Even if that healthcare is entirely “private”, it depends on the education of doctors and nurses, and the drugs and other technologies available. Like all other goods and services, these in turn depend on the economic and social infrastructure, including transport networks, communications systems, energy supplies and extensive legal arrangements covering complex matters such as intellectual property, formal markets such as stock exchanges, and jurisdiction across national borders. Lord Lloyd-Webber’s wealth depends on government decisions about the length of copyright on the music he wrote. In sum, it is impossible to isolate what is “yours” from what is made possible, or influenced, by the role of government.
  14. Phillies GM is traveling to Detroit with the team. They've been talking Boyd and Greene. Boyd pitches against Philly tomorrow night.
  15. Lol.
  16. Almost made me spit out my drink
  17. i just dont understand how some falcons fans can say that Freeman is going to get 100% , it makes no sense from a nfl perspective and from a health perspective. You want Freeman ready for the post season. They cant be that clueless right ??
  18. Rays attempting to get Hunter Pence from Texas
  19. Can they manage the clock, know when to run the ball, and how not to give up games on final plays though
  20. So, it only takes 4 coaches with 120+ years of experience to equal Belichick. And, I'm only half joking.
  21. #2 won’t happen. He got torched by nobodies today
  1. Load more activity