All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Listen to this super racist song I hear people talkin' bad, About the way they have to live here in this country Harpin' on the wars we fight And gripin' 'bout the way things oughta be And I don't mind 'em switchin' sides And standin' up for things they believe in But when they're runnin' down our country, man They're walkin' on the fightin' side of me They're walkin' on the fightin' side of me Runnin' down a way of life Our fightin' men have fought and died to keep If you don't love it, leave it Let this song that I'm singin' be a warnin' When you're runnin' down our country, hoss You're walkin' on the fightin' side of me
  3. Identical in terms of ppg.
  4. You just described late night TV shows. Total Trump Derrangement Syndrome!
  5. Yep, if we ever let him walk it's going to take multiple players or a guy wanting even more money to replace him. We already have issues on the DL and need some better players, we lose Grady and this defense is pop warner league stuff.
  6. I'm not the one calling for wholesale slaughter
  7. "It doesn't affect him personally."
  8. What do you think about Trump’s racist comments about Tlaib and others?
  9. I don't think he was joking at all
  10. Conservative politics are fine for scaring the elderly and the insecure, but they have never been a great inspiration for art or humorous reflection/observation. Any type of comedy that springs from a conservative is them attempting to appeal to like-minded conservatives by constantly roasting their "enemies", utilizing their usual racism or belligerence, rather than roasting their own side.
  11. I mean it's the next logical step in the tirade you've launched here today. Your mask slipped a long time ago, but you're showing your true colors in high definition, 4K picture today.
  12. Michelle Obama: When they go low, we go high. Mdrake: Nope, hold my beer.
  13. Went from “he told the truth” to “poor language choice” in just a few posts. Next it’ll be “he was just joking”.
  14. In real life or internet lyfe?
  15. What's the over and under for worzone using the N word today?
  16. Dear asteroid, It's time. Namaste, Boner
  17. Israel honestly should just retake the Gaza strip. The moment they elected Hamas should have been the moment that little experiment was over.
  18. I’ll be positive once we lock down the best player on our DLine for 5 years
  19. True but as someone said... when you have to use the tag multiple years... the price really goes up. If they tag him this year will he be any cheaper next season if he stays healthy? Probably not... Most likely he'll be even more expensive. When you kick these cans down the road they just appreciate and become more expensive.
  1. Load more activity