All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. You said it BEST.... “Crazy thought”
  3. It was a real thing in 2016. I think it started with the Seal training as I think it was the first time they did it. After 2016? It was a marketing thing for selling merchandise and tickets. 2016 was special for so many reasons. It was foolish to think they could recapture that magic
  4. Do they take calls any more?
  5. Yesterday
  6. Im pretty sure with Beasley being a FA after this season, he does not count against the cap next year
  7. If the report on 92.9 is true then yes. But hey, I have no soul!! I sold it!
  8. Football player no more athletes.
  9. Brotherhood is a term strongly used for the NFL and NBA as a whole (individual sport that is). For whatever reason people here act like it was the first time they ever heard it after Quinn arrived, which it probably was. I’m guessing because he pushed it far more than any other coach in the history of sports.
  10. Robert Mathis was like 240 a good portion of his career. Size ain’t the reason, it’s because they’re predictable. All they try to do every snap is run around the tackle or try to run through the tackle. Once the tackle engages they’re done because they don’t use their hands at all. They never set up an outside rush and jump back inside, nothing of the like. It makes zero sense. Takk and Vic have put zero effort into becoming better pass rushers
  11. Well you can thank our **** for brains OC for that.5-7 step drop king no designed pocket movement to protect Ryan just straight drop backs. Game wreckers maybe but as above no running game also easy target.Its been this way all season with this offense.Bland playcalling.Said it in another thread DK much like alot of these coaches will be history.
  12. If Quinn stays that mean DK stays....
  13. That seems to be the million dollar question. I'm about tired of the rise up slogan too.
  14. That's precisely what anyone with a brain was thinking about you.
  15. Calling Klobuchar's campaign platform garbage is an insult to garbage.
  16. Tell 'em Chuck. Hope some of you got to see Chuck when he played here. Talk about intensity and technique! He played over his head all the time but when the game was on the line, Chuck's hair was on fire.
  17. I thought it was one of his coach speak terms? Who started it?
  18. Nah, he gone!
  19. Blank has always thought with his heart instead of his head as owner of the Falcons.
  20. Not to worry, we'll squander the pick.
  21. I sure like what I hear from him. I haven't heard quite enough to make a decision though. Wonder what everyone else thinks about him?
  22. Interesting. That's a strange way to spell Von Miller.
  23. We are all lost souls now!
  24. I remember they called it the brothership early on. Who started this in Flowery Branch?
  1. Load more activity