All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. If so many guys are struggling on defense it isn't because of them. The whole defense is full of confusion and problems. It's a coaching issue
  3. Maybe if they let him run his own scheme....
  4. I know there's a lot of cap on offense but not resigning Hoop would be a bone headed move if I've ever seen one.
  5. We heard rumblings last year about Freshman out of line and some inter-team squabbling (presumably Brenton Cox/Justin Fields) around the LSU/UF game/bye week. Then we had the entire team mailing it in for the Sugar bowl against Texas and now the whispers about the team not being ready for South Carolina. WTF?
  6. Takk is 3rd in the league in pass rush win rate among DE/OLB (37%). The only reason he can’t get his sacks is because the QB gets the ball out so quick because of our soft *** zone coverage.
  7. He can't cover and the front can't get pressure. It's pee wee football for opposing teams offenses.
  8. Maybe as a scouting director but there's no way in **** he'll get a DC job immediately.
  9. Of course he will.
  10. im mean theres no way he gets hired, as a DC, in the NFL after he gets fired... to be the so called " defensive minded coach" only to have, what might be , a historically bad defense, can't get him any looks around the league can it???
  11. I tried to tell 'em. Dude can get after it like nobody's business AND can play the run. People just look at the measurables & make up their mind rather than actually paying attention to the player. I also wanted Yannick Ngakoue a few years ago & folks were like "who??"
  12. agreed. Also, I believe our defensive scheme may be holding back our sack production for our DE/OLBs......Let's give Kirby a little time to evolve - Dabo wasn't a world-beater his first few years in Clemson, either.
  13. Also he is horrible at adjusting to what's happening on the field. He has a plan and even if it's not working, we are going to keep hammering that square peg in that round hole because dagum it, its going fit!
  14. Less than a sack a game. This is pathetic. It's no wonder every QB looks like a hall of famer. If you can't disrupt the opposing QB you have little to no chance of winning. Add to that the inability to stop the run and you have this dumpster fire. This sucks.
  15. G has a woody dreaming we’re picking Top 3 in draft.
  16. I really hope they don't make this mistake again. He was done August 2018.
  17. Cole is just an absolute monster now. Best pitcher in the league
  18. you are special. You can turn over an entire roster in 3 years time - easily.
  19. Or the silence.
  20. Ok man either you just want to argue or you are illiterate. Go back and read your comments. It's not that difficult and I'm not the only person you seemed confused with.
  21. G-Dawg mockin in week 7? Jeez bro. Seek help. And mockin at #3? Please. We will probably finish at 7-9 again so who you got at 14?
  22. Are you comparing those Falcons and Cheifs to the current Dolphins roster? Wow lol ok man.
  23. I think Gerrit Cole's made $50 million this month.
  1. Load more activity