All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. wow this is brutal
  3. Naw bring these boys up here and put pads on em and show us how to tackle. One of our college teams would wipe em.
  4. I figured Snit was just throwing the towel on this one. Nats will make up some ground possibly.
  5. LOL!! Luke Jackson has been terrible for a while and it's all bad luck and Swarzak has his first bad outing in a Braves uniform and "that's the reason he's not closer." WTF?
  6. Did she play his game? Did she gain anything? Dog I'm not playing Serge here but she did exactly what he wanted her to. She didn't win anything.
  7. So glad that with the game on the line we turned to Wes Parsons of all people because we've got to go righty/righty!! Got to play that matchup game. No reason that Parsons should have ever been put in the game. Should have been Newcomb. But whatever. I'm not the manager.
  8. This ump sucks balls
  9. Sarcasm isn't necessary. Did she lose significant support? Did she factually prove her case? Did she get forced out of the race for POTUS? None of that.
  10. Freaking scrubs
  11. Who am I to steal a dream from another person? She won bro.
  12. He actually did Show me proof she lost? Just because you "want" her to have lost doesn't mean the final calculation results in a loss of support for her
  13. bull pen is just a piece of poop sorry
  14. This is all your fault.
  15. Braves do have scouts watching Bumgarner tonight.
  16. I'm digging that new pic @g-dawg
  17. Bring your best down here and play our game yeah that’s dumb argument. Fact is your players are using our tackling technique because you guys are crap at it.Worst of all is generations of players have been taught incorrectly and it shows in the NFL.Probably are still being taught that way too. Take away the helmet and pads see how that works out.
  18. Yeah....he lost on that one bro.
  19. Challenging someone to something you KNOW they will never do is ******* stupid. There has to be a possibility that they would take the challenge for it to matter that they "back out" of it. That's kind of how Trump failed in his effort to de-legitimize Elizabeth Warren. He gambled and lost. She did the test and proved she has Native DNA. Irrefutable.
  20. aaannndddddd Swarzak has demonstrated why he hasn't even been a thought as closer
  21. man ole man
  22. come on swarzak
  1. Load more activity